Jump to content

Wasso

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    13,804
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Wasso

  1. Pagani Excellent - including how they presented it. Bentley Unusual - funny and interesting (May don't ever give co driver notes again you fool - he genuinely looked scared out of his brains) Star in the car - boring as always P45 Hilarious - okay so it's all staged, but still different and funny. Score 8.5 out of 10. Really enjoyed it.
  2. Well, I've paused it to go and erm well..... Deal with a certain accident whilst watching that new Pagani. Now I've never been a huge fan of the Zonda, but this is on another level. The koenigsegg will and has been my favourite car of all time and for the first time since the launch of the Koenigsegg this really does hold its own. All I can say is YES! Love it!!!!!
  3. Ha ha I do that too
  4. Well mine is a daily driver and as long as you speed detail the polished items they stay in good nick. Anodising Aluminium will protect it from oxidising but still you need to keep it clean.
  5. That almost looks like a dark anodising.
  6. Both will be easy to clean. Polished is easy to clean. But with bare uluminium you need to make sure you clean it often to avoid oxidisation (Adrian!) Paint or Powdercoat will be very easy to maintain.
  7. Powder coating would be a flatter colour and painting would produce a nice finish if lacquered.
  8. Sorry no pics If you search AEM red intake that'll give you an idea. So you could finish with a brighter effect and its not a PITA either.
  9. As in Anodised red? It'll start off polished then anodised.
  10. A reminder it's on tonight
  11. You're right..... There will be a new design after Wales. All will be revealed at the LakeZ
  12. Ha ha Purple it'll be the new episode 50 shade of Purple.
  13. You know what I'd say......
  14. and still more to come Never stop +1 on that one, good to see constant changes
  15. Your ginger has had more face lifts that Mickey Rourke
  16. Ahhh that's better a little bump for you
  17. To add - just make sure you DON'T tighten too much due to the nylon spacers within the plenum. So don't go over 8.3 ftlbs (per te instructions!)
  18. Eeeeeeek!!!! I say no more.... Looks great though a work of art if you don't mind me sayin so
  19. You are on the secondary list (go back 2 pages)
  20. Is it me or is the photo not that great?
  21. Just got your message Will, I'll hold fire for now then. I hope it wasn't Nissan taking revenge. Either way its a poor show from a fecker!! Heartless bastards. I feel for you matey I really do.
  22. He's missed off the voltex roof strip (incorrectly applied to the vehicle I may add) and the plasti dip handles. £10k!
  23. Out of stock sorry.... You can always await our next batch if you're interested sir? I'm afraid to say that anodising doesn't carry paint codes. It's dependant on dip time, so in other words, the longer you leave dipped, the darker the colour. Glad it's a spot on match, thank Smudge for that one.
×
×
  • Create New...