Jump to content

Wasso

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    13,804
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Wasso

  1. A true original (un-photoshopped - thanks Adrian) photo of Mr Polish.
  2. Friggin hell Adrian that's great work you did there. Maybe I should be coming to you for all my photoshop needs
  3. Your acronyms are so confusing. I Googled this and got particle theory co-operative group Perverting The Course Of Justice.
  4. There you go Adrian
  5. At the cinema
  6. I normally keep my car cover on and just cut window sections out so that I can see
  7. I believe that is a deal breaker. No zed, not allowed. But I'm sure someone will correct me if I'm wrong. "The Camera" man can drive anything he wishes, but Tim probably won't want to convoy and catch up more at meeting locations. Be great to see you again Tim, get your car sorted PRONTO!! Daveparkin - WTF that's so not on, Jayne was looking at the attendees and said she was looking forward to seeing Kate. A really big shame mate. Hope 'work' is worth it etc. For any others of thinking of dropping out, I'm afraid that window is now closed
  8. I'm waiting on a chap to come back to me, he's as slow as a Gumbo (The Film I.D.)
  9. Probably end of the month now, as Wales is my priority at the moment and chewing up a wealth of cost. I'll get an interest list up v-soon.
  10. Voted and currently 2nd to some green crap. That porker looks nice and love the colour.
  11. It's funny cos I left the 'sample' with them, returned after one hour with the chap at the paint counter stood next to a bin full of cardboard cups and red paint he said come back later, make it much later!! What's in it is a mystery, in fact I don't even think they could make it a second time. Maybe a more reputable paint shop could match the carbon lids? I hope you're not wanting my rear strut cover, but sure somewhere I have some red carbon B Pillar covers.
  12. Sorry mate, couldn't resist. Looks really good, especially with my ex-carbon cover. I'll dig out the paint code for that red if you're interested, actually thinking about it, that paint was custom made. Somebody wanted as close to anodised red as possible. It took Halfords 3 hours to make it by playing with the colours and probably wasting 2L of paint
  13. Get Nissan Cherry Red from Halfords. Then to finish it off one of these.....
  14. And some of those dozen were mods or admin
  15. Can you PM me a price and timescale on that? Might need to pay them a urgent visit. Edit - also a telephone number and web address if they have one, as I can't find them?
  16. I'm not feeling these either I'm afraid. They look too "stuck on" like when Taxi drivers head down to halfords and whollop them on. If they were somewhere headlight related I'm sure they'd look better. I will say they look VERY bright, if people don't see you, they must be blind!! Good effort with forum love and all........
  17. You do realise Adrian will film EVERYTHING!!
  18. Riddles where did you get that done? Looks perfect
  19. And mine, don't fancy any of that!
  20. If there's an additional silencer it should be okay, but BUNGS OUT head for the hills!!
  21. Do tell, this IS the place to most it!
  22. Good work, and I hope you're not green with envy? I'd use a vacuum next time Chris
  23. Dave I'm getting that feeling too. Just cleaned her and polished my headlamps, cleaned the bay and having a sandwich. Thing is I've got a heap of stuff to do, in using a front end re-spray etc and I just can't be bothered to do anymore. I've only bought odds and sods for her, and a new exhaust coming soon but I just canny be bovered!! Might just put mw3 on for the afternoon.
×
×
  • Create New...