Jump to content

Wasso

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    13,804
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Wasso

  1. There you go Mark invitation to wind it up and let it crank.
  2. Wasso

    Green or white?

    Yellow!
  3. Don't forget a lot of that depends on how well looked after the engine is prior to charging. For instance running the engine on no engine oil can't be good. Remember every engine is different. There's a guy in America running something like 500 on a stock block, and he awaits the engine to destroy itself. Which 'think' it did.
  4. Scaredy cat...... Something I'll be having a bash at later in the year (on a dry day of course). The results are amazing!
  5. Washing is one thing polishing and waxing can't be done in the rain So far.... Last nights jobs have been deferred to tonight. Tonight's work and last nights are being deferred to tomorrow night as its RAINING! So tomorrow night it'll look like work work work. Luckily I have Thursday all day off, but still I've not even started on my engine bay
  6. When you arrive, I'll be doing the same.
  7. When you can, lunch time onwards is normally the time of when people get there. Some as late as late evening. There's no given time, arrive meet and greet, look at cars, have a pint or two in some cases, have dinner, mingle. Then early rise for car sprucing and breakfast. Then in a huddle for briefing and OFF WE GO!!!
  8. Kingda is basically a copy of Top Thrill Dragster but taller.
  9. A scratches are one thing, depending on how deep, swirls are a different story. If you're down to paint its a re-spray. Deep swirling you can remove by wet sanding but will still need to continue with a two stage polish.
  10. Why not add SPL Lower Compression Arm Bushes to keep things nice and tight. No mega expensive and can be added to the effects of the ARB's. Zeditis is a biatch don't you know.
  11. I've already suggested we create a small team to lend a hand in the mini. Any sanding it polishing I'm your man just let me know when.
  12. 20 mins above. So no great hassle. QD on the panels.
  13. Snow foam simples. Great for a quick simple clean. Finish with QD and microfibre. Use one cloth to apply and one to dry. I'll probably use 6 towels in total, 4 to apply and 2 to dry.
  14. Hmmm didn't think of that. You may have a fair point there..... I may go back to the drawing board then, and maybe head for a 10" for simplicity save cutting about inside too much.
  15. http://www.bostonacoustics.com/US/Pages/AboutUs.aspx
  16. I'm contemplating fitting in oem layout, so sub facing forward. "10 in height it could be a squeez. We shall see. Never heard of Boston Acoustics...... Man I thought you were a audiophile
  17. Cool sounds like its possible then. Herewith..... This is the word carefully chosen by Boston Acoustics to described the SPG555 reference subwoofer. With its neodymium structure, the powerful subwoofer is a lot lighter than its closest subwoofers of similar designs. Boston Acoustics unique Removable Voice Coil (RVC™) system and Soft Part System (SPS™) help make this subwoofer an advanced and powerful subwoofer. The oval design is made to push more air in a more effective manner. The SPG555 sub also works in enclosures with a volume as small a 1 cubic foot! This is truly a revolutionary subwoofer with a Boston Acoustics reputation. Product Specifications: 13" Single 4 ohm SPG Series Oval Subwoofer Power Handling: RMS: 1000 watts Impedance: Single 4 Ohm Polypropylene cone woofer Foam woofer surround RadialVent® cooling directs airflow around the voice coil for increased power handling RVC™ (Removable Voice Coil) allows coil to be exchanged without removing the woofer from the enclosure SPS™ (Soft Part System) technology allows for cone assembly removal SPG555 can be field-stripped and custom painted, powder-coated, or plated for a custom look Simplified mounting with the integral sealing gaskets 3-1/2" Voice coil 3-3/4" peak to peak excursion for devastatingly accurate, deep bass output from small sealed enclosures 555 cm2 of surface area Compatible with the SPG-TR passive radiator Frequency response: 20-350 Hz Sensitivity: 87.7dB Xmax: 22mm Mounting Depth: 8-1/4" Cutout Dimensions: 13-3/16" x 10-7/16" 1-year Manufacturer's warranty
  18. Adrian is a good chap , says what he feels , honest chap.
  19. Don't give the guy a big head for god sake.... He'll be quoting "Pleasure to deal with" forever!!
  20. Ahhh good show. Couldn't find that pic in your thread. Hmmm I need 1cft of space and that's coming out at 0.65cft rounded up. What's the chances with the space limitations of increasing that to 1cft? Found a special 10x13" sub that would fit I'm presuming.
  21. I know I shouldn't but I just follow Colin, but that might be a wrong move this year. (It is STRONGLY advised that you store details in your Nav, if you're not confident with full routes, at least store major meet points so that if you do get lost you'll end up at the destination point - maybe a bit earlier than others if you're lost as your Nav will find the quickest or most direct route)
  22. Mate, sent you a text a few days ago but no reply have you changed your number? Need some figures off you with regards to your sub box.
×
×
  • Create New...