Jump to content

Wasso

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    13,804
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Wasso

  1. No point heading up in the Polo. Like I say another time if that be the case. The Polo is great on fuel economy. 550 miles £55
  2. All looking very nice I have to say
  3. I bought mine in Germany had it posted over.
  4. Ha ha Haydn that's just a name for the page Economy engine = VQ Mortgage needed = LSA Felster - Wifi unit is about £130'ish. App was about £20 or something but the demo software which is functional can be loaded to a laptop. App setup. Install your personal details Activate wifi Plug wifi OBD into the port App finds OBD Done!
  5. Here's mine...... If you're going the Apple route you'll have no option but to go Wi-Fi as Apple Bluetooth is @*!#! I use Dash Command as the App but others have used Torque as another solution.
  6. I think I'll be closer to an answer by Wednesday I'd say. There's a lot to do and Nissan haven't delivered the rear quarter yet. What I really don't want is Taras and the guys to rush, if it means missing LakeZ then so be it, a shame but there's always next year. It would be nice to make it but my priority is a fixed and perfect finish.
  7. Couldn't be better timing me thinks. Agreed the Sikky kit isn't cheap for what it is. Have you looked into the Syvecs? But then again mine will be a street car and will want as much OEM gear responding as it should, but I guess in your application its more about the delivery. Isn't the TK6060 box used with the Caddy CTS-V (just checked parts world in Cannock) the Tk6060 is in fact cheaper than the T56. Interesting.....
  8. I think I'll be keeping a very close eye on this. Expect a PM during your build as I'm planning a LSA swap winter come spring. I guess you're utilising the Sikky kit and a T56 box? Plans for ECU?
  9. I was just thinking the same, looks kinda naked!!
  10. Behind the seats section without sub, including glove box lid. Under boot hatch plastics (the bit the covers the weight) also the ones either side the glass if you have them) Drivers and passenger door strips the ones next to the kick plates If clips not broken both battery and fluid covers Drivers and passenger side switch/arm cover things Trolley jack (that ones a joke lol) PM me
  11. Try this then..... 6.6L stroked LS2 Twin Rear Mounted Turbos Pushing 940rwhp (Against GTR pushing 627hp)
  12. It'll be loud, uncivilised, not fantastic on mpg, not that you're worried about that, but for me I'd not want to drive an LS2 or in my vision the LSA daily. You may want to but I wouldn't as I do a fair few miles.
  13. I'd change car then. If you're using the car as a daily you'll get pee'd off with a LS2. GTM would be nice but over your £10k budget.
  14. Nice Zed almost had me interested as that mileage is basically what my car had 3-4 years ago when I first got her. I could almost rewind the clock so to speak. GLWS
  15. I've budgeted £15k for the entire LSA swap. But that does mean calling on friends for installation (but it'll be more than doughnuts for favour payments) 10k would be about right if taken to a garage for fabrication and fitting.
  16. This is the video you want
  17. Sorry should have said more specifically charging the LS2 is £7k in top of the engine purchase.
  18. Steve!!! Keyser (shhhhhhh!) The LS2 as Chris has said isn't worth it. If you want to charge it you're looking north of £7k. Add fabrications and the like you may as well drop the LSA. If you are deadly seriously could potentially drive a group but for a crated LSA and T56 box? I also know another member who has more cash than sense who's be interested as well.
  19. Yup! It's before the corner not whilst going round the corner How are the ribs now as it was a pretty bad crash?
  20. If the scouser turned up to my door, discussing my rights, the law and the correct paperwork I'd say fair enough. The law is the law. Simple, some like it some don't. I bet you those bailiffs would flaunt the law at any opportunity, they deffinetly looked that type. Dan you should have watched it all to be fair, because the scouser was as mentioned the beneficiary of the estate, so he didn't owe anything and wasn't acting against the law. It would seem there's bad practice going on between banks and bailiffs, but its been like that for a while. You just have to look at miss-sold insurance. Failing banks, asking the tax payer to continue funding their bonuses. A banker is what it says on the tin! Interesting to see the police a little bit flummoxed at the situation.
  21. I never mentioned fast, hope your cornering has improved
  22. Simple answer you're a Revup. Yes the door cards of the 2006-2009 and the interior are all identical. Clearly a VERY late 2006 car. Wow!!
  23. The revup was only made in 2006. 2007 would either be a late 2006 or a HR, identified via the bonnet. There's no way that's a HR!
  24. Says the man who goes to the car wash!!
×
×
  • Create New...