Jump to content

Wasso

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    13,804
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Wasso

  1. All this jargon is kinda putting me off, like a new language!
  2. Oh so very nice
  3. Or a normal (non apple) CD/ DVD drive is £30 plug and play Or if you have a desktop you share that for £0 plug & play Starting to love apple even before I've bought one.
  4. I spoke about this with Apple whilst browsing a while ago. External CD/DVD drove is like £70 or something. Plug and play.
  5. Some good comments to approve of Apple and yet none to promote the laptop/windows. Really interesting. I think I'm going to plunge for the Mac. Originally my budget was £500 say for a lappy, and increase to accommodate a Mac to say £700. Problem is I've now seen one at £900 used (i7 13") http://item.mobileweb.ebay.co.uk/viewitem?itemId=181195463244 That budget has now gone right out the window.
  6. Thanks Mr G, very helpful. In interested to know though if any comparable laptops out there get even with Mac? Especially the phone market now which is highly competitive with Apple.
  7. "Buddy" Call you in ten.....
  8. Going to finally upgrade my custom Dell 9300 Inspiron now that its 7 years old Want to spend around £500-800 but love the look of the 13" Air maybe used? But is there anything else I should consider that works just as well but for less and maybe new? Spec: Browsing Picture editing Maybe the odd video edit etc... I am using Ableton music software on the Dell and maybe use that on the potential laptop also? Fire me your recommendations!!
  9. Not trying to defer a sale for Chris, but wouldn't bob like to make you one from something and give it some rattle can treatment I want one that fits
  10. Not trying to defer a sale for Chris, but wouldn't bob like to make you one from something and give it some rattle can treatment When I see you Chris make sure you have one hanging around as I'll test fit with the new setup at the rear
  11. Actually considering I'm a small time customer to them, they've treated me really well. In fact the laser cutters are also epic. They have a factory like no other. I'm just small fry but get treated as if I was putting in a £1m order. It of course all started off a bit rocky but now I've got their lead times sorted and how to juggle each manufacturer its working well. Even a new bolt company who had to specially make the M10 1.25 pitch strut bolts came up trumps.
  12. Yes yes, but what bout the car....? Sounds better under load, about 4000rpm plus. What a load of rubble. Husky had a cut off valve thing, sounded like a tractor with no exhaust. Horrific!!!!!
  13. Bloody brilliant!! Love their work. Ordered this morning and by 1pm they were anodised. You can't moan at that.
  14. Wasn't my pic, it was the anodiser he's not very good with photography
  15. Hi Luke - spacer has been anodised ready in Purple. I'll PM you the necessary info for payment and delivery details etc.
  16. You can never keep quiet can you.....
  17. I have a set in mind, but need to make a bigger purchase first Personally though if I didn't have a set in mind I'd take these as they are beautiful in the flesh.
  18. Motordyne XYZ pipe and decats. I'll have some Japspeed decats for sale soon used in excellent condition. All you need is the Y.
  19. Well considering Crapspeed cost me a further £100 so that my exhaust would fit I wasn't best pleased. Although to be fair the decats haven't cracked, melted, or fell off they did the job intended. Apart from being designed for aftermarket exhausts to be fitted. Aha that's why they didn't for my Motordyne. All because the exhausts they make are on the ****, so that's why their decats follow suit. Totally makes sense now. A lesson for you all..... Buy an entire system including decats and it'll fit like a glove. But just the Y back and you've had it, all because it was designed around screwed up decats. If you're happy and your neighbours are happy then you can't complain. Just DON'T TAKE THEM FECKING BUNGS OUT!! It has been known for K1 owners to receive warning points!
  20. The VIP advertising has been done for ages by Nissan. It stands for nothing but to make you feel like a VIP.
  21. Poor excuse, I live in Birmingham and I'll be there
  22. Dave just needs to get to a meet and FAST!!! Missing Wales was a big mistake..... (but understandable)
  23. Yes it works... I guess the edit button is broken though? You are being very cheeky these days Mr H......even to the ladies now..... I'm guessing work isn't as busy with all this presence
×
×
  • Create New...