Jump to content

Wasso

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    13,804
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Wasso

  1. Wasso

    RIMS

    Always remember 19's for show 18's for go!
  2. Haven't got a clue, I purchased used but new if you know what I mean. Through investigation it was potentially a "Rik" special. So special it fitted like a glove.
  3. Oh and mine is a copy V2 with holes already drilled.
  4. Don't worry matey the V2 has holes and suitable shelf shall we call it in which to attach. If it doesn't have holes that's no big worry but you'll be fine trust me.
  5. Not missed been hectic etc. It'll be up next week hopefully.
  6. In the process of getting pics sorted with RT. Hopefully up next week.
  7. Yup I have both. Fits perfect no panic.
  8. That's how a jag should really look like. Mean and dangerous.
  9. I was looking at this yesterday, could be useful as a second car but not economical.
  10. Wasso

    2014 Calendar

    Its not a car parts calendar
  11. I'm burning £120 of fuel a week at the moment in the Zed, travelling from Brum to London twice a week plus local commute. Luckily the company pay my expenses so I'm not fussed. Not too bad in your case because fuel is paid for. Do they pay for the depreciation of the car with mileage too and a set of tyres every year? 50p a mile. I don't think it would be far off a set of tyres and a McDonalds breakfast on a Friday
  12. Well done Colin, am I guessing you're just very good google'ers or have been and driven said road?
  13. Erm........ Ok? Dan has finally lost it!
  14. I'm burning £120 of fuel a week at the moment in the Zed, travelling from Brum to London twice a week plus local commute. Luckily the company pay my expenses so I'm not fussed.
  15. Well that didn't last long did it. Well done Jimbob. My least favourite road is the A406, biggest disaster in history. Couldn't believe the roads he was exampling there "where the water don't quite taste like it ought'a" I'm planning a 3 week European tour next year, so may take this into account, especially as I've never been etc.
  16. thought I'd repeat the quote No, but not far away.
  17. Nope went to the pub and had bangers and mash then discussed driving roads lol
  18. Having a chat with a mate of mine about driving and he recommended some roads. This pic shows just a small section of the drivers enjoyment possible. I'll aid your answer with a clue....... Its 1,130 miles away from London. Its a holiday destination and some people may have already driven these roads due to it being a popular holiday location. The selection of roads there seems epic...... The prize! There isn't one but hey it's a bit of fun. Name the Country or location. Good luck.
  19. Will this still fit with the Vortech V3 supercharger fitted? Are you being serious?
  20. 10 mins to take bumper off as per top clips and bolts in the arch. Drop bumper forward to gain the access required. Done!
  21. +1 that's the one I'll be heading for......
  22. Yup, very well remembered. I bet when I see his car next there will be dirt in the suspect places!!
  23. Yeah forget any ARC product that has been butchered, they just won't re-sell as well when the time comes. sorry mate pic whoring your thread with my own pics. I would say the HR bonnet would fix the problem for sure.
×
×
  • Create New...