Jump to content

Wasso

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    13,804
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Wasso

  1. Go for the first one. Better re-sale. The second one is a pile of tat. He doesn't even know which car he owns, marking as 2009 model yet 2003. Oh and no way does it have 330bhp. So he's a dreamer. Knock 2k off and it may be at fair price.
  2. Shortest gear changes I've seen in any box! That's how Darren-B drives!!
  3. Evo or Scooby only advised for that road.
  4. Wasso

    Droolers

    Ha ha wicked. (Need to sort your signatures its like an elephant sat on your car - if you want me to make you a sig send me a link to some pics and I'll make you one)
  5. Wasso

    Droolers

    Try being stopped by the German police whilst cruising what I thought was an Autobahn. They were doing a big traffic police ops thing. Minibuses full of coppers, huge layby full of cops. Asked to pull over and open the hood. Asked a millions questions about the power, top speed, where I've been, and when I said Nurburgring they called over other officers to inspect my car. Checked our passports and sent is off on our way. Very odd!!
  6. You would so enjoy your commute to work EVERY DAY. In fact I'd go home for lunch just for good measure. In just off to sell my ski equipment and buy some ice tyres for the Zed
  7. Your Plenum is just crying out to be polished
  8. Erm...... Stopping?
  9. What on earth would ever make you think that? There's always hope!
  10. Nah, cocks drive them!
  11. Similar colour.....................
  12. Fiat Multipla?
  13. Why not check your service book? Its all in there.
  14. We could always go back and find out
  15. Black Mountain I think.....
  16. Had a great Yaaaaaarp this morning on the Motorway. Its fantastic for intimidating other drivers in your lane...... (4 miles ahead of you :lol )
  17. Ha ha glad you got home okay Darren, that's one hell of a journey, especially with the full on Elan thrash. I'm sure SMD wasn't that bad
  18. Happy Burfday Andy any fudge brownies made for your special day??
  19. YAAAAAAAAAAAARP!! Okay I have tinnitus...... Llangollen has tinnitus........ And appologies to all during the trip. Paaaaaaarp! (Oh sorry that was late night smurf burps) Mental weekend. You missed out on the Elan Mr G, it was fecking epic. Both me and Will were shattered but managed to find some energy to do a solid 40+ mins of hardcore pedal to the metal. We all were fecked at the end of it and still had a huge journey home and Adrian and Darren and Dave are still going....
  20. Get the pics up then Mark, put the quality in view. Cheers Vlad and Tim. Forum love. You need a mini flap wheel rather than (flat) as exampled in the pics earlier.
  21. Mark I'd love to see a polisher get that to show quality in an hour. I've taken plenum's to professional polishers in Birmkngham and they've ALL turned me away. Its too much work. I'd be more than happy to place a £50 bet he can't do one in an hour.
  22. Say?
  23. That's a shame matey. You quit too easily. I don't think people appreciate the amount of work that actually goes into these things. The pay is crap, dirty and uses up your life. But the results speak for themselves if you can persist.
×
×
  • Create New...