Jump to content

Wasso

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    13,804
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Wasso

  1. Glrnet = Smurf Octet = Coctet SMD = S&M ioneabe = iLittle R35LEE = I'll get to your PM sometime in 2027 Vlad = I'll have a supercharger one day H5 = Who? BBK = Got a girlfriend at last FlexiB = TheAccountant Sarnie = Nuisance Dblock = I only log on after midnight Husky = TheDawg Keyser = TheBitch Buster = The Bitch of the bitch Mrs Buster = The lady of the Bitches Mrs Keyser = DA BOSS! Shall I keep going.......
  2. Chris I still don't see a bottom end being blown or am I on the wrong website?
  3. It means the top end is ok. Also we'd like to see pics and user name with "blown bottom end"
  4. Just Paddy and BBK to settle up, PM's sent. Chased the manufacturer today to get a firm date, should hear tomorrow.
  5. Hes squatting there Bennett never arrives on time that would just be wrong.
  6. What were you driving the Alfa or the Land Rover?
  7. That is currently a BARGAIN!!
  8. The paused picture on the youtube video has been my screen background on my PS3 since watching FF6. It's a bloody shame that's what it is…….
  9. James sorry to see this matey I know how you feel.
  10. Looking good So when is the anticipated finished date, you must have a point in time in your head, but I guess like anything else, projects always over run.
  11. Those paid - updated.
  12. Update first post. Payments have been requested by PM with impending delivery expected from the manufacturer. Anyone else fancy some Z cufflins? pm me or show interest here and I'll be in touch.
  13. I don't read the specifics at the end just watched the pictures lol. That's a fairly good price to be fair. Problem is I've already got a 3 week'er planned for the Traaaaanfugarashhhhhhhuuuuuuuun Highway.
  14. What's the price, it won't be cheap?
  15. Please don't say you're offering a "hand"?
  16. Gearbox?
  17. Happy Tyre Day Dan
  18. Nice In stock remainder of batch 2 3 Red 2 Blue 1 Orange
  19. Hoooooorah!! Wales will be peaceful in 2014........
  20. It may not have been you but was your car
  21. Sorry yes should have said Azure, I'll update the heading. Interesting.... as I know there's OV53 (Phil I think), but he's a lot further north.
  22. Perfect timing to be fair as the next batch will be ready for then.
  23. If only there was someone on the forum who could make and supply these.... I haven't got the foggiest of ideas....... PM me if you find them (I still can't get over the bolt pack with the sale) Shocking! There's not even any dedicated spacers for the strut bar, just a bunch of washers........the saying goes....."Do it nice or do it twice".
  24. Looks a mess if you ask me. There could be a whole can of worms going on with that. Nylon bonded spacer to the plenum? No gaskets, what if the seal goes? Also there doesn't seem to be any strut bar bolts. Pretty pointless purchase unless somebody wants just the plenum, in silver paint? The spacer and associated parts look incomplete.
×
×
  • Create New...