Getting a good finish with paint is all about preparation. I've painted guitars etc and one time I got impatient and used to course a sand paper on the body of a guitar. Couldn't see or feel the grooves left by the sand paper but by golly gosh when the paint went on it was obvious.
Sand it. Sand it again then sand it some more. Then make sure it's CLEAN. Wash it. Dry it. Then give it a good hosing down with electrical contact cleaner.
I had a busy night rapping.
I'm lay in bed, yo my Z is dead
The stress is sky high and the bills are too, but mark my words I'll see it through
Not one give up or give in, let the good times roll and the challenge begin
Etc or something.
No pictures but I drive from San Francisco to the Grand Canyon. In a dodge neon
The roads and scenery were amazing. Huuuuuge thunderstorm just as I passed Flagstaff.
Sorry mate. Just saw none of us replied to this. .
Sounds to me like you're doing absolutely fine! I've got a belly and im minus 30 on you lol.
You. Me and most of the British population have a gut! Let alone at 63.
You're at an age though where resistance training will really really separate you from the rest of your age group as I presume most give up waaay before that and just slip into later years 'comfortably'. But active is tge way.
Keep doing what you're doing and it'll look after you. Take inspiration from Stallone!!
There was a documentary called "The Man Who's Arms Exploded". Greg Valentino. Another one who injected Synthol. Graphic scenes of him sucking puss out of his biceps with a needle and syringe.
Absolute tools. How can they even begin to think they look good.
To me, even the 'natural' (non synthol) guys who take the size too far look terrible. IE Roely Winklaar and Markus Ruhl.
Frank McGrath is massive but doesn't look gross. Mike Mentzer had the best physique.
His boobs may be bigger than yours Kat but I dare say yours are real lol.