Jump to content

TT350

Members
  • Posts

    3,241
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by TT350

  1. Eurgh keto is killing my appetite. Still getting 2000 cals. But it does work fast.
  2. I loved it. Reminded me of limitless which is also ace.
  3. She wasn't in the original. But yes I would. Robocop (original) was ace. Funny when ITV put it on in the 90s and it was about 25 mins long because so much was cut! I know she wasnt, but still .......... She could be in all films and I'd be happy
  4. She wasn't in the original. But yes I would. Robocop (original) was ace. Funny when ITV put it on in the 90s and it was about 25 mins long because so much was cut!
  5. I'm just looking at weight reduction for the next step after everything else is done. Strip it bare. But a Google search suggests the biggest weight saving is with the doors and boot. Does anyone know of the individual weight savings of Seibon DCF doors and boot lid? Thankyou please.
  6. I know. You never get the money back but I'm already 9 or 10k up with the second hand kit. And modifying is more about the pleasure you get from seeing and feeling each change and the satisfaction of being unique. But we all know this. I don't think I'd have or even be contemplating a FI 350Z without that stroke of luck. How far did the 50k get them with the RX7?
  7. Get to da choppppppppppppppaaaaaaaahhhhh I did quite like Predators. Adrian Brody would not have taken that predator. Arnie barely took on the 'Junior' predator.
  8. I fully and wholeheartedly concur.
  9. It's gonna stand me at 25k including car when all done and 650hp. Fully built. 380mm 8 pots. Suspension. Clutch. Labour.
  10. It was a massive stroke of luck thanks to Paul at TDI North asking Mark at Abbey Motorsport about turbo options for the Z and Mark happened to have a 2nd hand kit. I snapped it up.
  11. I just whacked the turbo's on, lol. The standard discs rapidly threw the towel in though lol.
  12. Twin Turbo. Power comes in at about 2800rpm and keeps climbing. 😮 yes, I've decided. I want to be like you ðŸ˜. Do you mind me asking what kind of price I'm looking at roughly for twin turbo? I was a lucky boy and got my kit second hand with absolutely everything included for 3500. I think for a brand new kit you're looking at double that.
  13. Twin Turbo. Power comes in at about 2800rpm and keeps climbing.
  14. You'll really enjoy the 350Z when it's FI'd. Mine is and I love it. It really overcomes the inertia of the 1500+ kg and just transforms the experience. Woosh!
  15. Have you owned or driven an FI 350?
  16. VK50VE would be interesting; The VK50VE is a 5.0 L (5026 cc) V8 engine with 390 hp @6500 rpm and 500 N·m (370 lb·ft) @4400 rpm and redline is set at 6800 rpm. Bore x stroke (mm) are 95.5 x 87.7 and compression ratio is 10.9:1. The valvetrain is a dual overhead cam (DOHC) design with a continuously variable valve timing control system (CVTCS). The engine also features Nissan's VVEL valve timing technology.[
  17. http://www.speedhunters.com/2009/08/car_feature_gt_gt_top_secret_v35_gt_r/
  18. I tell a lie. It was a G35 V8 twin turbo that Top Secret did. They did a V12 Supra though.
  19. Hey, nothing ventured nothing gained.
  20. Nicely nicely.
  21. TT350

    RIP 911

    I think strapping 2x turbo's to the 350 made it faster and better. It drives so much better. But I know what you're saying.
  22. But only for the bundle deals, everything else Scan.co.uk or Dabs.com Don't live too far away from Scan HQ. The owner loves his Skylines and GTR's. The showroom is real slick.
  23. Can't wait for Fallout 4. Been a big fan of the Fallout series since I got the first game free with my first ever PC back in 1995! Love the look of how the power armour is worn in the new one.
  24. Mine goes up to 60 so got 2kg to go but then I'll have to swap to barbel press which I really don't like. I'll probably drop to 20 a side!
  25. Funniest thing I ever saw at the gym when I used to not train at home, was these 3 lads doing bench press. One guy was laying there on the bench struggling to push up 100lb barbell. His mate was standing over top of him, pulling the barbell up like he was doing rows. And 3rd guy was standing to one side screaming "come on john, you can do it....". Me & my mate just stopped our workout and watched in amazement. It was touch & go at one point as matey doing the row was struggling to lift it and the guy on the bench was struggling to get the weight up. Eventually after nearly killing the poor guy lying on the bench, they managed to get the barbell in the rack safely, before lots of back slapping & praising. Then, do our amazement, they loaded another 20lb to the bar and off they went again..... I saw a guy doing similar today in the gym, deadlifting 130kg inc barbell, literally grunting so loud everyone was looking, no form what so ever, 2 mates cheering him on, 1 poor attempt at a rep and nearly fell arse over tit when he put it back down however they still continued to tell him that it was 'sick' that he could deadlift it.. i mean cmon i wouldnt have even counted it as 1 rep lol. On the other hand, upped my weights again today! Normally bench press starts inc Bar: 60kg warm up 10 reps 80kg x 10 90kg x 10 100kg x 10 110kg x 8 120 normally get about 2-3 out of it but today managed to warm up from 80, then get 8 reps out of 120kg!! was so chuffed and 1 rep max on bench is now 144kg too! Good lifts mate. I've plateaud on 58kg dbells for bench press after 10wks back at gym now. Keto sucks for strength sapping. For me anyway Load up on the avocados and peanut butter mmmm Far too healthy lol. I've been having things like feasters burger pattys (sell them in 8's without buns at asda) and organic eggs for breakfast. Circa 40g protein and about 2g carbs. Rest of day, chicken breast, rump steak, pork chops. Still sticking to 2000cal a day.
×
×
  • Create New...