Jump to content

veeg33

Members
  • Posts

    2,060
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by veeg33

  1. veeg33

    Help

    A weight to help user when shutting the boot to overcome boot struts force. But if your boot struts and poppers are weak, the weight will cause an issue when you try to open your boot. I removed mine last year and added washers to my poppers! Removal added 10bhp more and addition of washers reduced 5bhp hence overall, 5bhp gained B:
  2. Hello and welcome
  3. "The previous owner was shot in the vehicle" I wondered if he was shot by police or gang member? If it was police, this might be a getaway car or drug dealer's car. Been watching too many episodes of Police Interceptors and these high profile car are always being stopped by them for checks. Don't think I'll risk that!!
  4. Hello and welcome
  5. Hello and welcome
  6. Hello and welcome Nice red zed!
  7. Hello and welcome
  8. Very nice Nismo! Welcome back
  9. Hello and welcome
  10. Hello and welcome
  11. Hello and welcome You have definitely come to the right place
  12. Zmanalex a trader here should sort you out.
  13. Hello and welcome
  14. Get yourself an OBD reader to get the engine fault code. Once you have the code, you will be able to diagnose your problem better. It happened to me 2 months ago, the fault code was related to throttle body (TB) position. I did the pedal dance to reset the ECU, reset TB position and perform a learn. It has solve my issue. Other possibility was camshaft position sensor. I believe this is easy and cheap to fix. Alternatively, check if any fellow member near you with an OBD reader can help. I'm in Huddersfield, I can borrow my mates OBD reader and help to read your fault code if you are near. PM me if needed to. I'm assuming your Zed is not JDM?
  15. Hello and welcome
  16. Congrats mate!
  17. Hello and welcome
  18. Remove the screws with screwdriver maybe? For sticky double sided tapes, you may use heat (hot water or hair dryer) or use dental floss (make sure you use around 8 loops or more and "saw" your number plate off. Then lots of polish or "alcohol" to rub the rest off. Once you are done, post a pic of your thumb
  19. What's your price range? I might be selling mine soon.
  20. As above ^^. Here a guide just in case http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/71866-350z-paint-colour-code-guide/
  21. Good luck with the sale mate! Completely understand your situation as I'm in similar position now. We just found another house and will be negotiating soon. So the fate of my zed will be decided too. =( as much as I love my zed, but priority goes to the house first for now.
  22. BBC is covering the long Q for channel tunnel and I spotted a GM zed as above stuck in traffic in a roundabout. Needs a stubby antenna They might repeat later? I'll try to get a pic. Sorry, I don't have a box that I can repeat and pause.
×
×
  • Create New...