Jump to content

veeg33

Members
  • Posts

    2,060
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by veeg33

  1. Hello and welcome
  2. Hello and welcome
  3. Try Buster Mod http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/58947-reduced-sound-out-put-after-replacing-oe-bose/
  4. Very nice mate. What camera you are using? DSLR?
  5. Congrats Gareth! Well done!
  6. Hello and welcome
  7. Hello and welcome
  8. Looks like you wont need pics from me any more. The Steelmate link has everything you need to know there =)
  9. Hello and welcome You have come to the right place!
  10. Have you consider rear camera? They are pretty cheap and minimum effort to install if you do it like how I did my 2 months ago. Basically I brought a rear camera (integrated into the rear number plate light casing/holder) from EBay, and a separate 4.3 inch LCD display which I placed in an odd location (which works well for me). Basically I placed it behind my passenger seat, on top of the speaker close to the little triangle window. I kept the video cable so that in future I can wire it to the front double din stereo/display. Wiring up the camera and display are pretty straightforward, took me about 2 hours (taking my time ensuring everything is being done properly). Only downside it the display is a mirror image hence left is right, right is left as the screen is meant to be placed facing the rear of my zed rather than front in my case. But my aim is to aid me when I reverse my zed, ensuring I don't hit anything. Sorry I don't have the spec you needed. I'm sure someone here has a zed with OEM reverse sensor. However, if you struggle, my colleague who has a zed has OEM reverse sensor (4 sensors I think) I can go take some measurements for you and some pics.
  11. Thanks Gareth. Unfortunately the timeline for the house has been brought forward 6 months hence will have to sell it around September/October Hoping to be in our new home by the end of August at the latest now. So frustrating though waiting for an owner/seller to get their act together, not to mention bl**dy solicitors. Good luck. Hope everything goes well for you
  12. Hello and welcome I'm going to sell mine around September this year but will consider selling earlier. Check out my build thread if you are interested. We can talk further once you are in position to buy
  13. Thanks Gareth. Unfortunately the timeline for the house has been brought forward 6 months hence will have to sell it around September/October
  14. Hello and welcome I'm considering to sell mine around September 2015 to fund my house deposit. Mine's 2004 black GT, around 79k and fairly standard. Plenty of previous service history and I've been keeping it in tip top condition. Check out my build thread (link in my signature below) I will consider selling it early for the right price =) try me?
  15. I did the same yesterday but with Megs Headlights restorer + the 4 stage wet&dry sanding. Finish by applying 2 layers of Turtle Wax Ice Car synthetic paste for UV protection--> http://www.amazon.co.uk/Turtlewax-Turtle-Wax-Microfibre-Applicator/dp/B003LRQTOA/ref=pd_sim_263_1?ie=UTF8&refRID=0XS5QFQ2F3882PZVVEQR
  16. Hello and welcome
  17. I suppose one can do that if needed. Lucky for me, my zed's fluid level is not too bad and I usually cycle to work and Nissan dealership is less than 10mins walk away from work. Will get a bottle tomorrow.
  18. Thanks Zmanalex! Much appreciated
  19. I had my zed in Nissan dealership last year for both antifreeze and brake fluid change. I'm assuming they use OEM recommended antifreeze Nissan L250 or similar (greenish blue or blueish green). Was giving me zed a clean and checked the coolant level, it needs a top up. Since only halfords are open at this hour, I drop in to buy however on their recommend sheet, for my zed, I should get the OAT antifreeze, upon inspection the fluid was red in colour. Did a quick search, as below http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/44746-coolant-antifreeze-explained/ Colour seems to be an identification for different manufacturers and not really it's specifications (IAT or OAT). Before I do any damage to my zed, thought I better check before mixing them as it explained in the link above, it's deadly! So my question: Is the Nissan OEM antifreeze (greenish blue) IAT or OAT? Your experience and help will be much appreciated. Cheers, Veegee
  20. Very nice Gareth! Not as good as a zed but not far off IMO. Something to consider in future - http://paultan.org/2015/06/02/2015-honda-civic-type-r-detailed-euro/ I know I would
  21. Hello and welcome
  22. Saw you coming out of council car park, and I was about 7 cars behind you. You waved your hand outside the window, I'm assuming you are waving at me? I flashed twice before turning in to Lidl car park. Yes, I shop in Lidl
  23. Reflectors on the HR and DE are different, so you'll need to get those that will fit your HR bumper if you are thinking of replacing current reflectors to DRL reflectors. Mounting points are not same. HR reflector points more towards the front of the zed, whilst DE more to the side (not very visible on the front).
×
×
  • Create New...