Jump to content

veeg33

Members
  • Posts

    2,060
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by veeg33

  1. Great price, GLWTS. Surely someone will take this off you quick.......
  2. Glad your zed has served you well mate. Keep it a few more years and it will worth more.......as its a classic
  3. Thanks, Veeg! Yeh, I'm excited about getting my new Z. Hopefully Saturday mate so I'll post up a few pics. Will be nice to have basically before & after pics because I've a few mods in mind early on Start a build thread mate, it's a good place to show off your pride and joy Yes, pics are a must here as we will never get bored with zed porn!
  4. Hello and welcome .....bet you can't wait to get into your new zed!!
  5. Doesn't sound healthy at all mate. As above, better not start up your engine anymore.
  6. Hello and welcome
  7. Hello and welcome hope you'll sort out your engine and start enjoying your Zed!
  8. The alarm did go off after locking it manually, that was my issue! Strange, mine doesn't behave like this! You've got a keeper there mate. Hope you've got your keys back now
  9. No worries mate
  10. Its a 56 plate so yeah it will be a DE. It was definitely that filter, the engine code on it is DE (I tried putting in 2007 to see if it had anything different). You are right, the spec does says DE. As long as you are happy that is filtering properly, it should be OK. Few bugs won't kill you engine IMO
  11. I think you can still lock manually it with your spare key just that the alarm is not armed. If you able to drive home, I'm sure your alarm has already been disabled hence locking it manually won't active the alarm.
  12. It's 2007, ie HR if I'm not wrong. What year is yours? DE? I'm not 100% but I think HR and DE filter is different. If wrong filter is fitted, your engine will still work OK but not be filtering foreign objects properly that might damage your engine in long run. Worth getting the right one mate.
  13. That front bumper does looks a little odd but you'll need to look at them in real to confirm. Sometimes they do look odd because of daylight being reflected on a different angel. If you look at the passenger side fender, they look the same. Or I might be completely wrong, just my 2 cents =)
  14. Hello and welcome
  15. Many congratulations Chris & Rosie!! Have a good honeymoon
  16. Dibs on front headlights
  17. This? http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/98880-torqen-350z-and-370z-torqen-r-wheel-spacers/
  18. Hello and welcome
  19. Thanks for sharing Chris. I'm interested with 19" wheels, and these ES2 is on my wish list. I'll have to think twice again now. As they always say 19"s for show 18"s for performance. Unless it's 19"s LMGT4 GLWTS Chris.
  20. Hi Chris, if you don't mind me asking, why do you think these doesn't suit your driving, hence moving back to lightweight 18"
  21. I know a fellow member here did this before and said it was a louder. Should not cost you much to chop the silencer of and replace with a straight pipe. He sold it for around £30 last month or so I think.
  22. Give one of the trader here a call or PM, Clarks Motorsport, Tarmac Sportz, Torqen or Cougar Store. Surely they will be more than happy to talk to you and give you options that will suit your needs and budget.
×
×
  • Create New...