Jump to content

Bodyboarder81

Members
  • Posts

    3,182
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Bodyboarder81

  1. Very cool man !! As said above ..... Who done them and how much , would love to get mine painted
  2. Not for me mate sorry I would get the roof done and the limo tint on the rear window .... Gloss black front splitter/side steps and maybe a gloss black rear spoiler ? Just my opinion though Oh and a cheeky bumper tuck
  3. Just be aware that running 2.5 on the rear will cause uneven tyre wear and be a bit more twitchy on the road . I would have though 1.5 on the back would be better all round ...... This is just my opinion , I'm not an expert .... Hopefully someone with more knowledge will be along shortly
  4. Not alot in it mate really .... I just wanted the flat / wide look Usually it would be 245/35. And 275/35 that go together and 255/285 together
  5. That's the tyre sizes I run on my 19" 9.5 /10.5 255/35 and 285/35
  6. Looks great man ..... That pic makes it look wiiiiiiddddddeeee
  7. And then an appointment at the itchy and scratchy clinic in September
  8. im off to consult the bank are those not already on your z? as above im of to consult the bank I've bitten the bullet also mate .... Your next in line
  9. Orange peel anyone !! Good for the price though .... Hope you get them , will look cracking on your temper
  10. You could just put some trousers on ?
  11. That looks great! Where does it bolt to on either side? Any pics?
  12. Yep I'll be having bigger sump , oil cooler etc and also not wanting to push for the max bhp , around 430 fly would be good for what I want
  13. Cheers Dont think i'll be smoking! wont it mess up my eyes?? lol Ya but the girls ( and quite possibly boys ) will look better !!
  14. But hoping not to succeed too early? Yep you've got it! We only got one week of trying with our 1st !!
  15. The spring time I work out side and the winter is always hard . Taking my mum to Alaska Trying for another baby !! ( just the trying )
  16. Yes some good points there and as you say , you need to go into it with your eyes open . If this was my everyday car then I probably wouldn't go FI but as I only do about 3 k a year in it and don't need it , I feel I'm in a good position to play with it a bit
  17. And yes I want a car that scares the s%$t out of me Everyone's been to Bali .... It's over rated IMHO
  18. Didn't you modify your 50 quite a bit though ? But yes I see your point .... Spending money on a car to modify it always looses money but I just enjoy it! No doubt your Bm would give a supercharged zed a good run but I don't want a bmw ... I have a merc for family / day to day use . So like having an affordable toy to play with .
  19. Breaks are still on but will be off by the end of the week .... I have bought a full 370z sport brake package from torqen ( trader on here) so they are not needed any more ..... Nothing wrong with them and genuinely don't think you'll find a better condition set as they are off my 08 plate and only covered 28k Cheers josh
  20. Nissanman312...... Let's hold hands and go for it
  21. You never know you might be able to look at my set up before you get to see doms
×
×
  • Create New...