Jump to content

Bodyboarder81

Members
  • Posts

    3,182
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Bodyboarder81

  1. Around 200 -250 a month .... Only a weekend car though .
  2. With bilstein b6 dampers they are very good for fast road use Looks great on the wheels Good job
  3. That's a bargain If I had a 70 these would be high up on my mod list GLWTS
  4. Welcome along , and congratulations on the car ..... 09 plate , nice
  5. Yes completely agree .... Don't get alot for £100 nowadays .....but can see the being worth that for sure Might have to send him an email
  6. Not sure dude .... But if you get them , make sure you view before you buy as slovenia is a stunning place , I was blown away the first time I went there GLWTS si
  7. I always thought front facing child seats you were ment to leave the air bag on ...... And if its a rear facing seat and you can't switch off the air bag then this is not allowed .....
  8. That's really nice!! If you don't mind me asking , how much did it cost? Thanks
  9. Oo nice ...... Nice price though !! I guess you'll be getting one when the gtr arrives then
  10. Too late dude ..... Ordered 6 Meters of stainless braided hose ..... Oooo shiny
  11. Chris b - On a side note .... Love your little mishimoto rad temp cap ! Had any issues with leaking from it ? Are they the same size for the HR Zeds rad?
  12. The car is going to jez at Horsham ..... I'm hoping he knows what to do with it to be honest !! I'm very very confused ! Think ill just order the smaller mishimoto one ( big enough tricky ?) some 10 Id mm gates hose , along with a little filter ( Id 25mm ?) and 2 one way valve things again 10mm ones ? Sound about right ? Then dump it at Horsham
  13. Fair enough Ricky. I'll probably be looking at the Mishimoto one in the future that ChrisB has just bought as we like copying each other. Ah Gareth my good man, that's a heck of a bit of timing you have there, I have a black one with red brackets that's never been used that I can do you a deal on Pm me up dude
  14. Tricky and GM ....... Thank you As always a great response and links for my retarded needs !! Ill have a good look through all that ..... And probably com back with som questions !!
  15. Not got a clue what you've just said Sounds like you know what your on about though ...... Any links to add ?
  16. Think he's about 480ish I believe ? Sounds great ..... Just need one in the daylight ... Wot drive by, as in someone stood not in another car Edit / beat me to it !!
  17. Great vid .... Was smiling all the way through , happy days and congratulations
  18. That's an air 2 air intercooler , so that won't do doms car any favours
  19. How much !! Flip me!
  20. Hi all , just wandering what size catch can I need for my supercharged ( booked in for the 17th ) and what make ? GM gave me some links and now I can't seem to find them!? A few questions : I have an HR zed , do I need 2 catch cans ? What size hose do I need to connect it all up ? ID ? Heard Rutland ones are good / cheap and do the job .... What size do I require 6/10/12 mm ? Do I need a none return valve ? If so what size ? And how many ? What hoses do I need to buy to get them set up? Would really appreciate some input and help ...... More links the better !!
  21. Yep you would benifit from one then no doubt ..... And as you've contracted ziditus you may as well just order it now and not go through the headache of deciding !!
  22. I'll need some of them also !!
  23. Want get a hacksaw in there , too tight
  24. I'm not a expert but your not really going to loose a lot by trying your method ! Just don't hammer it to hard ..... I stand to be corrected though
  25. To be fair the stillen one obviously does the job , and your car Dom is testament to that . Most owners who had high intake temps with the supplied stillen kit were from America ( Texas) where it's very very hot . Over here I can't see it being a massive issue ...... But and its a big but .... The price to have the frozen boost over the stillen and having them both to compare it's well worth it !! In my mind the lower the inlet temps the more power .... I'm not chasing massive bhp but I want the system to run as efficiently as possible . And let's face it , the price torqen are doing the kits at we are affectively getting the frozen boost for free anyway !! Dom - you had the car mapped @ Horsham yet?
×
×
  • Create New...