Jump to content

Bodyboarder81

Members
  • Posts

    3,182
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Bodyboarder81

  1. They look great , good buy
  2. Pm'd regarding zed for sale ......
  3. You won't get a noticeable sound difference when swoping out your y pipe.
  4. A great looking zed Welcome along !
  5. What did he get banned for?
  6. Were you at fault?
  7. Holy crap man ! Glad you're both ok though but yes a very sad/bad day!!
  8. Having had both and run yellow stuff pads , ss lines and good fluid on my brembos the akebonos are differently better all round , but yes they are heavier which was a worry ..... But I honestly couldn't tell the difference once fitted . As said you are more than welcome to stamp on mine and see what you think
  9. you got any more pics of this of any blogs for it? Coils or bags? That is very very nice indeed ....... Must stop looking at 370's !!!!!!
  10. As you know I'm interested ....... But this could potentionally cost me a fortune , am I right in thinking its £5 for every mod? So wheels , brakes, front lip, side skirts, exhaust, supercharger,ect all cost £5 each ? That right?
  11. Nice looking black HR with miltek exhaust coming off the motorway at totton about 12ish , flew past me on the slip road , I was in a white merc estate .
  12. Mine also would be pretty different from standard .....
  13. Looks great ! Just looking at the pics you can tell its gonna be loud!
  14. That's sounds like a great spec car to be honest .... If you had the work done I think it would fetch a good price .
  15. Sounds good .... A little anniversary present to myself I feel Let me know if you get anywhere with it ! Cheers
  16. I really want one
  17. Why don't you try Horsham developments ?
  18. The console is pretty easy to pop off ( only a few screws really ) and then you can spray the whole lot , get a better job that way
  19. Good place in Southampton ( not sure if you're near they hants boarder) The wheel alignment center Charged me £40 for a full 4 wheel alignment inc print out ..... Probably be a bit more for you as you will need quite a few adjustments
  20. £160 for the tein springs £150 fitting £50 full alignment after If you run the ( lower ) eibachs you may have to buy extra suspension parts to get it back into spec ( camber/toe) I run the teins and for a car you want to drive they are a perfect comprimise between looks/comfort/ cost
  21. No rear spoiler and a little front splitter ..... Smooth and stylish
  22. Nice write up Makes me feel good for only having the 350 , seems like it should be easier for me if ( when!) I decide to do it . When you expecting to get it back mate?
  23. For a HR? Yes mate coming off my 08 plate , bought from tarmac new about 5 months ago . Oh - £300 collected , bargain
  24. Got some berks HFC coming off this week mate if your interested ? Done about 1k . I have mentioned this to someone else but can't remember who!!
  25. Sorry dom , crashing your thread! Sounds good , I'm sure it will be all worth it with the diff , as everyone who I've talked to says it makes a big difference. And it's just cool to have a quaife diff !
×
×
  • Create New...