Jump to content

Bodyboarder81

Members
  • Posts

    3,182
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Bodyboarder81

  1. Why change perfection ....... Think you might regret it
  2. See his build thread mate ...... Zed shed to the rescue
  3. Looks great !! Can see grundys getting better with his camera skills !!
  4. That's alot of zed for the money ! Someone get this bought for the summer !
  5. Welcome along í ½í¸›
  6. Ya who cares ..... Let's see the new brakes Andy !!
  7. If you can put up with it leave it until you get loads of stone chips , then at least it will be worth doing again
  8. Haha yes the edit makes the bumper look good. It's being re done next month hopefully í ½í¸€ Had mine blended in after front bumper sprayed , makes it look spot on then . I also had the rear bumper sprayed but not blended in , it hurts my OCD ....
  9. Looks great and love the front bumper ..... Next time it's in the spray shop though get them to blend it in with the wings and bonnet
  10. I know my Zeds and exhausts !! Also it hangs lower one side than the other , classic scorpion !! Easy fix with some washers though GLWTS - best colour , although I am biased
  11. I have some berk HFC that will be up for sale soon , for a HR ( or 370 ) covered around 1k .
  12. That a scorpion exhaust on it as well ?
  13. Buy one, spray it - job done
  14. Somewhere in GB ...... Yes what do I win? Car looks amazing .......... But the new ones really float my boat , unfortunately the price doesn't ! Cracking cars though
  15. Great little vid and getting quicker and quicker with each lap Got to grow some soon and get on track with mine ...... Just worry it will show up all the flaws with my road set up suspension and tempt me into coilover etc !!
  16. Unless you have an off set mortgage Not when the mortgage is at 2.99%, pretty much paid off, and with less than 10 years left on the term I looked into paying the mortgage off as a lump sum after I sold the BMW, but actually with the low interest rates and my plan to waste about £50K on a car in 2 years time, it makes more sense to keep the mortagage going, and than if I need to, in 2 years I'll have the option to 're-mortagage' at a stupidlly cheap rate, and than pay if all off again pretty sharpish, whilst still having access to equality that's not locked up. Looked at 'stock/shares' funds. Many people reporting 8-10% returns in the last few years with a mixed portfolio, and I know on the whole, the FTSE 100 has gone up decade on decade....But I'm just a wuss, and don't have enough balls to lock a large sum up in a 5 year investment fund For me anyway the offset works great ... 90k mortgage over 90k savings = no interest mortgage Yes I could probably be better off doing something with my savings , but at the moment I can get away with only having to work 2 days a week , which gives me more time with my loved ones Anyway , did you get the tt in the end?
  17. Great little pic , shows what smooth lines the zed has . Always loved that colour as well
  18. Intake won't gain you anything but the uprev should net you another 15bhp and smooth running engine . No disrespect but reckon that dyno reads quite high .
  19. Do Zeds really loose 100+ bhp from fly to wheel? Seems alot !
  20. I'm pretty sure that's a write off !!
  21. The new caymans are one of my favourite cars at the moment , amazing build quality , properly quick , just the right proportions for a sports car , incredible styling . I would have one in a heart beat ..... But it would mean I'd have no money in my bank
  22. Good results ! That right though loosing 120bhp through drive train loss ?
  23. Sounds good dan , and loving your work ! Yep put me down for one , cheers
×
×
  • Create New...