Jump to content

Bodyboarder81

Members
  • Posts

    3,182
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Bodyboarder81

  1. Matt - what exhaust are you running ?
  2. It was advertised last week !! And about 8 weeks previous to that
  3. I'm pretty confident that its still rasp from the decats ..... Mine does this and it's fitted properly and 100% not touching anything ( Horsham developments double checked everything ) the braces will help a bit but I've read this is just a trait of decat pipes . If you fit a true dual system ( invidia/ ark ) then this gets rid of the rasp but the true duals are louder/ drone more . I've ordered the art pipes to try and combat some of the rasp from my miltek ( conventional y pipe design exhaust ) ill let you know nic if this helps . Annoyingly the berk decat pipes come with the tabs on to install the brace !! I also have some berk HFC if you want them nic?
  4. ........ There seems to be more and more BGW on the 350 everytime I come on here . Makes me die a little inside Other than the wing , it looks great . Wheels really suit the car .
  5. It is with a sad heart that I can't make it now Not sure I have time to post now , but I have a ticket spare .......
  6. Ah , cool man . Ment to be great
  7. What power are you running to achieve those times?
  8. What clutch did yôu go for mate ?
  9. Yes , one that's so loud it sounds like a rattle
  10. Mines is not touching anything 100% , at 2 k revs it rasps so bad it sounds like a rattle!
  11. Exactly the same as mine ! Ordered the art pipes , as I've read and been told this gets rid of a lot if the rasp.
  12. Ya get a vid up nick ......... Then I can tell you if mines more raspy than yours!!
  13. Thanks man, appreciate that... i'll probably shoot you a PM see if your about later in the week. Ya no worries ....
  14. Where did you find the lights for 300 .... Bargain !! Car looks great
  15. I'm in totton , you more than welcome to pop over and we can compare with mine ........
  16. If you want a fast car the Zeds not the car to own ...... If you want your zed to be a fast car then a supercharger is the way to go , usable /drivable power . ...... But by the Time you've done this you could buy a porker , but not everyone wants a bm/ por/ audi . Can't really see a massive difference in running costs between the zed and other sports car IMO This is until the Porsche goes wrong and you have no warranty !!
  17. Some great info Bennett , thanks I guess I'm a mature zedder then. !!
  18. Bennett - Bit off topic , but can you confirm that you ran the art pies with your miltek and didn't have much rasp? Cheers for your help
  19. Send me a pm when they're ready
  20. Cool ..... So does it have a step in it ?
  21. Interested ...... Can this accomadate the bigger sump I'm running ?
  22. Er ...... Sorry , forgot you sent that ..... I think I had a few beers when I read it and then forgot about it ! My bad
  23. Looks pretty good in the pics , well done !!
  24. That really really floats my boat ! Properly nice .
×
×
  • Create New...