Jump to content

Bodyboarder81

Members
  • Posts

    3,182
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Bodyboarder81

  1. I run the miltek with art pipes ( decats) and it's still very quite even with the charger on .
  2. Very well filmed !
  3. Bump . All being split now . Decats sold pending payment
  4. Gone to a good home .....mods please lock Thanks
  5. What's the spc colour ? that grey sort of colour ?
  6. Just because I'm curious ...... 18 " 9.5 et 15 and 10.5 et 15 price ?
  7. Looks good man , especially the rear shot . Poor scooby driver
  8. What size and offsets / widths do they come in?
  9. Did they bleed both nipples on the calipers?( inner and outer ) Sounds to me like air in the system still .
  10. Great little read and looks like you had a great time with great weather ..... Also love the tyre stickers/ decals...... Are you sponsored by Tarmac? ( genuine question)
  11. Did you get the extra rad fitted dude?
  12. Ok mate no worries . GLWTS
  13. Yes it did to be honest but I'm pretty sensible in every other aspect of my life ! Cheers
  14. Would you consider a new ( 700 miles) akabono set up in part ex? That way your y get some money back and still get a good brake upgrade
  15. Why buy a cat c/d when you can buy others that haven't been crashed ? I would much prefer a older zed that's been looked after and not been in an accident .
  16. Great pic
  17. No worries .... I'm off on holiday tomorrow ,so will leave it all up until I get back . Invidia decats have sold pending payment . Thanks josh
  18. Yes
  19. Oh yes to the red roof !
  20. Welcome Lovely , glad you're enjoying it
  21. Would look very nice indeed under a nismo bonnet Hmm I know. I'm planning to hang on to this car for a good while yet so I think I will be doing something with it along these lines at some point, just to keep things interesting. Well your more than welcome to try before you buy , if you're ever down my way
  22. If fake Ben Taylor wants the inj/ pump/ filter we are good to sell all other parts separately ..........
  23. So why can't our mafs be moved post charger ? So we get a better reading .......
×
×
  • Create New...