Jump to content

Bodyboarder81

Members
  • Posts

    3,182
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Bodyboarder81

  1. I'm sure Adrian would hold them for you If they fitted my zed I would be very tempted ....
  2. Do these fit the 350z as well?
  3. Isn't there one for sale section at the mo?
  4. From what I can see ohlins only make one set of coilovers for the zed? Is that correct ? @£2500 as well !
  5. Pm me if you get stuck and want to shift it ASAP though
  6. Hay after 17 years together , you gotta do what gotta do
  7. I'm open to sensible offers buddy. PM me. Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk To be fair mate I'm not going to insult you with a low offer ..... It would probably be easier ( cheaper ) to just get a straight through 3" pipe fabricated at a local exhaust place for me .
  8. Yes ... That means my wife will sleep naked and I can try it on in my sleep
  9. Bit much for me .....as I want a spare to cut the silencer out , Glwts though
  10. Give me a shout dom if you're going to meon hut , I'll pop up
  11. Looking great mate , nicely done
  12. Is a shame he's been banned , a very helpful chap! So why has he been banned?
  13. Do these fit the greddy sump dude? í ½í²¡
  14. This is why buying cheap cars with big engines is fun: Fuel may cost you more, but you can get a hell of a lot of the stuff for the £££ you save! Also taking into account of the example given of a 30k depreciation on a Tesla, it would "cost" you less to run an old smoker But then all cars depreciate? so not a valid argument a looking on nissan used cars a Gtr Loses £20k in a year no point buying one of them either then if thats your argument we might as well all drive around in £300 gumtree bangers as they will always have the crap value Being a bit harsh on your self there stevo...... Your zed must be worth a tad more than £300
  15. Vlad- Is yours a nismo then ?
  16. I really hoping it's just a clicks axle for you dude ... But that's quite a noise
  17. Tesla = cool Leaf = turd
  18. I don't really see the point in HFC if you're not going to remap ( unless for noise reasons) as you're not going to gain any more power at all with out a uprev remap .
  19. Some great pics , nice one Where did you get the little vents on the bonnet from?
  20. Hi all , Sorry but other than the decats , which I'm still waiting for a reply on all the rest sold in one lump . Thanks for your interest though .
  21. Ya it was the super pro ones ...... H- dev had them in stock and fitted in a couple hours if I remember . Asked them check the car all over when it had the charger fitted and they noticed one side was almost shot . Probably could have got away with it for a bit longer but while it was with them it made sense to get them done . Can't say I feel any difference though .
  22. That Micky mouse one looks a tad out of place on your tattooed arm ( or maybe leg ..... Or a hairy co&k )
  23. Yes it's that's shot mate Had mine done at H-dev and fitted with upgraded ones I'm no mechanic but I would say its safe to drive but will need sorting sooner rather than later , I would also suggest doing both sides as well .
×
×
  • Create New...