Jump to content

Flashback

Moderators
  • Posts

    617
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Flashback

  1. I did this super tricky mod this week....... I wouldn't even attempt it unless you've been fully trained as a race mechanic......
  2. No it was a former milkman, he then had to charge it for 16 hours afterwards to get back on his round. Mrs Postlethwaite's high tea went without scones with cream that day......
  3. That is a good little read!
  4. What about anything through Google / Google Drive / Google Photos? Has anyone had a look at that?
  5. Sounds like this will be an awesome read over the next few months Adrian. Looking forward to it!
  6. Flashback

    Audi S1

    Looks like that yellow paint will slow him down a touch. Challenge him to a drift contest Big D.
  7. Loving the pics. I really do like those Candy Apple red rims.
  8. Lol yeah no probs Thank you kindly
  9. I like this one as you can't see how stone chipped my bonnet is. Any chance of some logos on it please Stuggerz?
  10. That looks really nice. Suits the bay beautifully.
  11. I just struggle to get the to play games the days. Generally I have to get my ten year old nephew over so that I can 'help him out'. í ½í¸€
  12. Yep for the endurance races they added an update at some point which allowed you to "suspend" the race and save it. Only thing with it was that when you next turned on Gran Turismo the only race you could do was the one you'd already started. No worries then. I have plenty of screwdrivers and screwdriver bits here to choose from at home. Might even use my TengTools miniature ratchet with a screwdriver bit just to be different. Now that's pushing the boat out! Love the Tengs Tools, very nice pieces of kit.
  13. I can't see any of these pics! Is it a browser thing? Using Chrome. In fact take that back they are just taking ages to loads as high quality.
  14. I can't see any of these pics! Is it a browser thing? Using Chrome.
  15. Hmmm thats making me think German again... I can get the Bosch for 80ish quid in stock 2 miles away from work...
  16. OK thanks guys.
  17. Cheers guys what's the reliability on these like? Is it wrong for me to put something German in my car? Would I be on the path to the dark side?
  18. Well it looks like after 12 years of service it might well be time to look for a new battery to replace the stock one. I'm looking at probably swapping it out for a Bosch S4: http://www.eurocarpa...3c834d78 Just before I do, does any one have any alternatives that they would recommend over this one? Lighter ones, different battery type, manufacturer, etc. Cheers....
  19. Seems easy to do on the PS4 too providing you stick within the limits of the size of the HDD you can fit, 9.5mm being the maximum. Just waiting for my HDD to arrive. I would say the most difficult part of the operation is having the right size screwdriver. Changing a plug is more challenging!
  20. Thoroughly enjoyed yesterday. If was great to see everybody and meet some new friends. Can't believe I needed​ the aftersun when I got in! Great work organising everything Andy, a top day out!
  21. That's all really good info guys and thanks very much for the help here, looks like I should buy a clay not next time, so will keep that in mind for future. Hopefully see you all at Japfest!
  22. Thanks guys I'll see how I get on. í ½í¸Ží ½í±
  23. Ok so I'm looking to try and use a clay bar on my car for the very first time, but when looking on a few detailing suites they say match the clay lube to the clay. Ive got a mixed set of these - Chemical Guys Clay Luber and Meguiars Clay Bar. Is it likely to cause any issues or should be ok together? Any thoughts greatly appreciated..
  24. Me too, tickets received. Bansai!!
  25. Will they clear the Motordyne DE spacer upgrade and still close the bonnet correctly Adrian?
×
×
  • Create New...