Jump to content

ZEUS

Members
  • Posts

    3,553
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ZEUS

  1. Only one I see is your mate with the silver one.
  2. A massive boomerang?
  3. ZEUS

    Watch the Birdy

    At least it wasn't in a pear tree when you hit it.
  4. You must hunt Zeds down I see hardly any round our way
  5. Only thing I can think of if its not the engine/gearbox is something with the wheels or bearings? Glad your keeping it anyway
  6. I thought you were selling up Matt?
  7. I get this a lot, so insulting
  8. Welcome along love a zed in temper orange
  9. Ian I thought you had that eBay jobby satnav, is that the one that's just broke? Reason I ask is I've just bought one!
  10. Welcome along
  11. Probably easier to buy something like this and then just take a male pin out to use. http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/5-Pin-Kit-Waterproof-Connector-Tyco-AMP-Superseal-Car-Truck-Boat-Electrical-UK-/322018074091?hash=item4af9c5ddeb:m:mwjhRlxr_3iTr9e-bkM5KvA If anyone is local to me I don't mind doing the wiring mod for you.
  12. Welcome along
  13. Welcome along a few HRs on here with frost leather.
  14. Excellent, glad it worked
  15. I've got lots of wiring looms left over from building various motorbikes so I just pinched one from there. I think you can buy them from eBay though
  16. Or even photobucket
  17. Brilliant news Andy, nice one.
  18. Top it up to maximum. I think they are pretty sensitive to the level.
  19. If it's showing to the full mark then.....I've run out of ideas.
  20. Brake fluid level?
  21. But bikes are no fun in the winter that's why my gixxer thou hibernates in the garage until spring
  22. Its a real shame this is your first experience with a zed because they are great reliable cars normally, I've had mine for 6 years it's on 113k and its never missed a beat. I hope it works out for you, personally I'd reject it and just start a fresh with another zed.
×
×
  • Create New...