Jump to content

ZEUS

Members
  • Posts

    3,553
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ZEUS

  1. Where are you in the country? Maybe someone near can come and lend you the wheel nut adapter and a jack
  2. It does seem a shame to break what looks like a tidy car but then some need to be sacrificed for parts to save the many I suppose
  3. A really interesting read and loving the final/latest incarnation
  4. Didn't something similar happen to Liam Neesons wife after a skiing accident? Hope he pulls through.
  5. ZEUS

    I'm stupid

    My 53 plate DE with 104 thousand on the clock uses a bit of oil, probably only about 200ml every 5000 miles.the engine runs faultlessly and sounds sweet as a nut. I'm not worried about it in the slightest.
  6. ^^ that's what I just thought
  7. Oooh that looks nice
  8. Bloody ell, the radio earlier said he was ok!
  9. ZEUS

    I'm stupid

    Don't worry it will be fine
  10. I was just about to say the same as above, stay and watch them do It, I had to after they botched a screen change on my van.
  11. http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/251412755792?ru=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.co.uk%2Fsch%2Fi.html%3F_sacat%3D0%26_from%3DR40%26_nkw%3D251412755792%26_rdc%3D1 There you go
  12. My norton av was 18 quid for three licences for the year so it's not expensive
  13. Nice find matey,
  14. My god Will !!
  15. Lovely progress, change the indicator bulbs to chrome ones, makes a big difference matey ::
  16. If your getting into leather then I'm off this thread !!
  17. Your making us all look bad now jared350z :lol: HA HA Thats the smartest thing I've done all year!! And with only a few days to go :lol:
  18. Your making us all look bad now jared350z :lol:
  19. :lol:
  20. As Zmanalex said
×
×
  • Create New...