Jump to content

GMballistic

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    19,490
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by GMballistic

  1. 50:50 I'd say. Chris probably thought it would be funny if he dropped one and quite possibly did it on purpose but I doubt the rest of them knew he was going to do it.
  2. Love those two, ...funny guys.
  3. GMballistic

    New Ride

    Nice try.
  4. GMballistic

    New Ride

    Sadly not, although my wheels have already been refurbished so would've saved some money If I was in a different place right now I'd be very tempted by your Zed. Nicest one I think I've seen for sale for awhile.
  5. Not had a go on that but I have heard it's great, ...pity it's not available on the PS4 though otherwise I'd buy it.
  6. Welcome aboard Joe.
  7. Amazing game, with a proper steering wheel & pedal set up it's next level. Seems unplayable with joypad. Maybe I need to play with the settings. I did briefly but it didn't inprove much. As far as I've seen it's a pretty hardcore sim so not something you could jump into arcade style. Perserve and I'm sure it will come together I haven't played Dirt Rally in ages as I got f***ed off with it, ...just not fun to play imo for a few reasons; When doing the timed rally stages the split time pops up and blocks your view for a brief few seconds usually just before a corner making you crash. Also the hill climbs are a nightmare with no co-driver calling the corners so you just have to repeatedly play it until you gather how fast you can actually push it around the bends. I'm using a PS4 controller so it might be a lot better with a proper steering wheel set up but I doubt it. I'm just hoping that the new GT game when it arrives (next year) will be awesome as I still haven't found a racing game I truly haven't got bored of or annoyed at yet.
  8. Car should be safe to drive until the new intercooler is fitted yes imo but it just won't be able to make as much power without the bigger intercooler helping to keep the inlet temperatures down. Not 100% sure but the standard one I'd imagine will be rated to a certain Bhp level so with the car mapped for the larger one then it won't be running to it's full potential I'd have thought. Probably better if you start asking some of your queries here nowhereboy: http://www.focusstoc.com/forums/ Just bound to know more than us lot on here about the ST's.
  9. GMballistic

    New Ride

    Thought he'd bought yours for a split second. Can't believe it's not sold yet. Great looking Zed HRAB.
  10. Sorry I can't help Commander but if you're not a Gas Safe registered heating & plumbing engineer then this is not the sort of thing I'd mess with tbh. Personally I'd just get a professional in who knows what their doing. I know they can be expensive but not all of them are that bad, ...my best mate runs his own business doing just this and he's always fair with his pricing. Good luck anyway and hope you get it fixed.
  11. Welcome aboard Greg.
  12. I'd take the mods as a bonus especially the clutch upgrade. Have you sorted out insurance though as you'll ideally have to tell them about all the mods, ...well if you want the car legally insured that is. I would.
  13. Going off your description Op I'd say the same as Dan in a private sale. if you're trading in then knock a grand or so off that as the dealers/traders will usually low ball. Personally if you do sell then I'd definitely be stripping off (going back to standard) as much as possible before you sell it especially so if you're trading in.
  14. Sold - thread locked
  15. Sold - thread locked
  16. Just Googled that out of interest, ....definitely expensive but I like that you can change the button mapping layouts from what I read. I'd probably buy it just for that feature if I had an Xbox1. @Fodder ~ I occasionally change my class too when I feel it's needed. Like I was playing TDM the other night and just kept dying when I was a Scout as the fire fights were just too close. Changed to the Support class and started to do much better.
  17. I used to have a Pioneer head unit and a stubby aerial (2" long) on my Zed & the reception was fine. Maybe check what Jetpilot has suggested above.
  18. ^^ Zed looks very good. Does the colour of the new bumper match okay in person as it looks a little brighter shade in the pic?
  19. Definitely agree with you there. Always best with these games imo to play the main campaigns first before diving into the multiplayer side. Just helps get you used to all the controls and some of the weapons. Also it is worth sticking at one "class" rather than jumping from one to another all the time as if you use the same class over and over you really get some good "muscle memory" so to speak with regards to shooting & aiming so you'll get more kills. Currently I'm rank 3 in the Scout class with a rank of 12 overall. What about you now Fodder?
  20. Sold - thread locked
  21. Hope you enjoy it and definitely show off some pics.
  22. Sounds good then Rich.
  23. Sounds good G. What discs & pads are you going for then?
  24. I know Fodder is on Xbox1.
  25. That is good on fuel by the looks of it. Was that mainly motorways or a mix? ...and did you put your foot down much?
×
×
  • Create New...