-
Posts
19,490 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Events
Gallery
Store
Everything posted by GMballistic
-
Honestly Joey you can't go wrong with the forum traders on here. I'd be very surprised if other companies on the web can get anywhere near the service, parts, returns, prices & quality these guy's consistently offer us forum members. My recommendations; The Cougar Store (as above), Tarmac Sportz, Clark Motorsport, Horsham Developments, Redline Styling and for quality used parts zmanalex. Links: http://h-dev.co.uk/index2.php?page=home http://cougarstore.co.uk/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=1&zenid=bcaa60565806895c2c0f2d2ff1b32aee http://www.tarmacsportz.co.uk/nissan-350z.aspx http://www.clarkmotorsport.co.uk/makes/Nissan+350Z There are lot's more so have a look through here; http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/93-professional-traders/
-
A forum member trader called cs2000 used to sell them as a pack but I believe he's wound down his business on here. Worth checking though. Link: http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/76521-350z-370z-led-bulb-kits/ For the 2003-2006 350Z you'll need as far as I can remember; (x2) 501 LEDs for the rear number plate lights (x2) 501 LEDs for the front sidelights (x1) 501 LED for the interior boot light (x2) 32mm LED festoon bulbs for the interior courtesy/map lights Hope that helps.
-
Just had another idea, this could be you.. Relaxing & drinking your drink btw, ...not pole dancing.
-
Hmm..... I think I might give myself a treat! You know it makes sense, ..you can even paint it the same colour as your own including the wheels which I think are the same as yours.
-
Like Wasso I usually just bid myself within the last few seconds with my highest bid. Not always able to do that though if it ends whilst I'm working or similar so would be interested to know how you get on with the "sniping program" if you use it.
-
Just in case some of you are interested in modelling (making models not walking up & down a cat walk btw ) you can get a great 1:24th scale model of the Nissan 350Z made by Tamiya. My Mrs got me one year & I built it to replicate my Zed as closely as I could at the time. Link here: http://www.tamiya.com/english/products/24254z_st/ Fairly cheap to buy, great to display on a shelf & good fun to make.
-
"Man Cave" Keyser can really be anything you want it to be. If you wanted to it could just be a nice room with a sofa & coffee table so that it's your own free space to relax in on your own or with some friends. Obviously lot's of people put bars in them, gaming systems or pool tables etc. Personally if I had the opportunity to do it I'd probably just plaster the walls with pictures of all my old cars that I've tracked in the past, have some sort of work bench for building models on & a good stereo system in it to listen to the music I like without the Mrs moaning it's too loud.
-
So what your saying in effect is, If a family has a son out on tour with the MOD and isnt due back untill the 3rd of january they arent allowed to celebrate it upon his return as if it was christmas day, As christmas day is the 25th and it shouldn't be acceptable to celebrate it any other time? Troll much Stevo? What has setting off basically explosives in the sky got to do with Christmas? I said my 2 pence worth & as I stated.. Unfortunately in life sometimes others do things which upset others or annoy others even if that was not their intention & all I'm saying is that there should be some common courtesy towards others when it comes to what is basically noise pollution on a massive scale. I did not say ban them or that I hate fireworks. In fact I enjoy fireworks but not when they are set off willy-nilly for the best part of two weeks or more giving pet owners no chance of gauging with any certainty when they will actually be used.
-
Getting excited for you now.
-
"NISSAN" engine cover badge to suit 2003-2006 DE 350Z
GMballistic replied to GMballistic's topic in Wanted
You'd think. There are different sizes to these badges, ....that eBay one might work but you'll never truly know until you either have it in your hands & go to fit it or can get some accurate measurements to compare. Could be worth an email to ask. -
Highly recommend this seller on eBay Brad. Link: http://www.ebay.co.u...=item1e935a0444 Same De-Cats as I got ~ Price is excellent, fast delivery, genuine Berks which have the extended 02 sensors & bungs for if you ever want to add AFR gauges. I was thinking more a £50 second hand set haha but theyre pretty cheap tbh. Will consider them if i cant get any now! That will be the cheapest "new" set you'll get that are also very decent quality. You never know though you may find a good set used on here or eBay. There where some Motordyne art test pipes going used on eBay a few weeks ago but they where big bucks even used.
-
Nice mate.
-
Highly recommend this seller on eBay Brad. Link: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Berk-Technology-Nissan-350z-350-z-Decat-Exhaust-Pipes-Test-Pipes-De-Cat-G35-/131321168964?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&fits=Model%3A350+Z+Roadster&hash=item1e935a0444 Same De-Cats as I got ~ Price is excellent, fast delivery, genuine Berks which have the extended 02 sensors & bungs for if you ever want to add AFR gauges.
-
"NISSAN" engine cover badge to suit 2003-2006 DE 350Z
GMballistic replied to GMballistic's topic in Wanted
Sound's good. Let me know if you find it etc. -
ummm train something that's petrified of the loud noises to not be afraid?It's a well known fact that pet owners fear for their animals on fire work night... #teamtarmac This. November the 5th is supposed to be "Fireworks night" but it has become sociably acceptable to set off fireworks now either the closest weekend/weeknights or the following weekend/weeknights if the weather isn't good enough on the actual day. So in effect "Fireworks night" is more like "Fireworks fortnight". We have a family dog that is now 11years old, ...he is terrified every time fireworks go off. Doesn't bark just hides around the house in whatever confined space he can lodge himself into. In fact on Saturday evening he pi**ed & sh*t in the house as we couldn't let him out all evening & he was too frightened to go to the loo when we tried to get him to go. Anyone who loves their animals (dogs or cats) will no doubt understand this but others won't who will no doubt just say well it's your own fault he's not trained right, blah blah blah. The fact is he is a loving social family pet, ...not a gun dog or working dog trained for use in a war zone. He has no idea & no understanding of fireworks or that they do not harm you when let off in the sky. Personally I'd like to see some sort of change in attitude to fireworks being used around this time of year with them only being used on the 5th of November or the closest weekend but that is never going to happen I know. ...And maybe that's a selfish thing to think but I think it's pretty selfish of others not to think about other peoples pets that may be affected by fireworks. Just my 2 pence.
-
Ah I see, ..then getting the standard cover hydro dipped in carbon fibre or similar is your best option. Probably cost you around £50-£70 tops to get it done in any colour/pattern you like plus I've never seen it done to a HR yet so something a bit different. Link: https://www.aquagraphix.co.uk/
-
Personally I'm not a fan of these "flashing" type brake lights. It should be a bright solid red light whenever someone is braking. If the car behind can't see this then they are obviously not paying enough attention to the road/car in front & will probably crash regardless at some point.
-
I don't think any of us really help each others Zeditus, ...more like we feed of each others illness. If we where all heroine addicts we'd all be sharing the same needles by now & keeping watch for each other whilst we rob the local supermarket. @Steve ~ Carbon Fibre engine cover is also a good shout btw. Tarmac Sportz sell them, ...have a look in my build thread to see the one I just fitted a week or so ago.
-
Honestly I'm not a fan of car covers ~ unless they are put on a spotlessly clean car then you could be causing more harm than you're stopping. Here's some ideas for the Zed at Christmas. Engine bay bling Uprated 1.3 bar radiator cap ~ Mishimoto/Cusco/Nismo etc ~ Tarmac Sportz, Mishimoto UK Oil filler cap ~ Nismo/Buddy Club/Stillen/Skunk2 etc ~ Tarmac Sportz, Driftworks Mopedmarks polished plenum/bonnet latch ~ Mopedmark in member traders section Silicone coolant hoses ~ Samco Sport/Mishimoto etc ~ The Cougar Store, Tarmac Sportz, Mishimoto UK Uprated panel filter ~ K&N/Cosworth etc ~ The Cougar Store, Clark Motorsport, Tarmac Sportz Engine bay coloured bolt set ~ red/blue etc ~ Tarmac Sportz Carbon Fibre slam panel ~ Tarmac Sportz Bonnet struts ~ Carbon Fibre/black ~ Redline Styling, Tarmac Sportz, 14N Exterior/Interior Stubby aerial ~ you know the score Chrome air valve caps ~ eBay New bumper reflectors ~ Clear or smoked ~ Tarmac Sportz Zunsport grille ~ Black/Silver ~ The Cougar Store, Tarmac Sportz LED bulbs ~ 501's for sidelights & boot light/32mm festoon bulb for interior ~ eBay Chromed bulbs ~ T20 for front indicators & rear indicators ~ eBay I could keep going but I won't don't worry.
-
Garage roof leak compensation form help
GMballistic replied to jumping350's topic in Off Topic Discussion
Pssshh, ...you'll be lucky. If you get anything I'd be surprised tbh but can't hurt to ask. -
Looks great, ...keep the pictures coming.
-
Welcome aboard Kev.
-
Garage roof leak compensation form help
GMballistic replied to jumping350's topic in Off Topic Discussion
I'm no help sorry jumping350 but well written & funny to read. Good luck with it.