Jump to content

GMballistic

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    19,490
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by GMballistic

  1. Good to hear. The thing I find Chris is that because I'm commuting to & from work daily in traffic I'm never getting to really use the power so as soon as the weekend comes I'm more spurred on than I ever was before to go for a nice long drive to really enjoy it. Also can't get enough of the sound from my exhaust/engine now. Especially enjoyable at higher rpm when the sounds echoing off buildings etc.
  2. Welcome aboard.
  3. Just wondered how you're getting on Chris and if you're enjoying it? Hope so.
  4. Happy Birthday all.
  5. Welcome aboard.
  6. I just typed "350z drives under a truck" into google and this was the first result... [media] [/media]
  7. Leet just to make things a bit clearer this is what people are talking about cutting to lower the rear.. Hope that helps.
  8. Wow Scott that's a real bummer as those seats look great. What where they out of? No chance at all of getting it to fit your Zed then?
  9. Hhhhmm. I can't guarantee she'd be hot or go like the clappers, ...more likely she'd give you the clap. For that reason I guess...
  10. ...And some people think women are hard to please?! Watch it - you might just like what I would be spending my Lottery Monies on as there are plenty of cars, tracks etc planned......... plus loads more !!! And invites to join in the fun - to a chosen few ..........nice people !!!!! ................... I'm nice. I always help people.
  11. Sometimes there are local meets so no doubt they'll be some on the cards again for next year. Keep an eye on the regional meets section. Link: http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/79-wales/ Glad you enjoyed my build thread.
  12. ...And some people think women are hard to please?!
  13. They are locked away in the gun cabinet at the moment while I decide what is best to do with them, I'm not sure burying them for someone less responsible to find is such a great idea though I agree Darren burying them in the ground is a bad idea. I mean all it takes is for a child or some moron to find them & before you know it they're hitting them with a hammer in a vice or trying to blow them up in a fire. Edit: Just seen your post maddog. Bad turn of phrase & I understand your concern with possessing such things. Occasionally local Police forces do hold guns & ammo amnesties where they will not prosecute people handing in either. Like this: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-stoke-staffordshire-29783183
  14. Pretty bonkers seeing a Zed with those Lambos doors, ...I mean the more I look at it the more I think it looks good. Like a Transformer mid way through transforming or something.
  15. The EML can come on for any number of reasons. The code will need reading to be 100% sure why it's on. The EML can't be triggered by a change of exhaust system as far as I'm aware but it can be triggered though by fitting De-Cats or HFC's (High Flow Cats) as it affects the CO2 sensors. Usually no big deal though.
  16. Really sad news. Just fyi Dunks posted a thread on here as well earlier so this one may well get locked. Link: http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/92464-rip-simon-roe-aka-jolly-green-monster/
  17. Welcome aboard Craig ~ good few of us from South Wales on here now.
  18. 1. glrnet x2 2. GMballistic x1 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. 9. 10.
  19. Diagnosed with terminal skin cancer earlier this year with hope that he could have up to two years but took a turn for the worse at the weekend. Leaves behind three young children. Rip Simon. That's terrible. RIP.
  20. Incredible everything. Filming, driving, car, ....just wow.
  21. Good to see you've joined the forum ~ your reputation proceeds you so hopefully more members will get in touch with you for dipped parts. Mine still look fantastic 6 months on so I'm very pleased still. Worth every penny.
  22. Clue's in the name sorry Wasso, ..they're never free unfortunately. Somebody always has to pay. Give me your beautiful BBK and I'll get you a lady friend for the evening.
  23. @brillomaster ~ that LMFAO "I'm sexy & I know it" parody just made me pmsl. Brilliant.
  24. Doesn't hurt to put it on the list although getting the GoPro is probably a more likely gift to receive than the supercharger sorry.
  25. My mate in work has a daughter around 7 years old, ...apparently "Disney Frozen" is a really big hit with kids of that age at the moment. Link: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Disney-Frozen-Elsa-Anna-Olaf-12-Doll-Set-BNIB-UK-SELLER-/121468843144?pt=UK_Soft_Toys_Bears&hash=item1c481b7488 I'm hoping for a GoPro camera for Christmas from my Mrs so fingers crossed she thinks I've been a good boy.
×
×
  • Create New...