Jump to content

GMballistic

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    19,490
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by GMballistic

  1. Here you go Danny: http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/97666-temporary-toy-for-the-summer-porsche-cayman-s/ Hopefully you'll have a good one and enjoy it.
  2. Super Pro are great quality Chris. Had mine for ages now and I'm sure you'll prefer the drive afterwards.
  3. ^^ Very nice Zed there Dave. Looks so clean.
  4. Happy Birthday Elliot.
  5. Used to love my HFC's, ...definitely one of the best mods available for our cars.
  6. Welcome aboard and good luck with the pick up. Remember to only use Super Unleaded in the Zed.
  7. Welcome aboard Modo.
  8. Welcome aboard Fen. Sorry to read about the paint damage though, ...never ever use those automated car washes no matter what.
  9. Welcome aboard and love your avatar. If that's your dog maybe add him to the "pets thread" on here. Link: http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/25215-the-350z-uk-pet-thread/page__st__1140
  10. From the pictures Chris I have no idea as it looks mint to me.
  11. Happy Birthday.
  12. Item now sold. Mods can you please lock this thread when possible. Thanks.
  13. How could anyone hurt any animal let alone that sweet looking little dog, ...sick barstewards. Glad she's in a better home now with a new friend to boot. Enjoy.
  14. You and "The Trouser" are joint winners so far.
  15. Ramadan? Sorry but no way I could do that, ...think I'd die.
  16. Have tbh and say I'm not a fan of this hot weather, ...well at least not while I'm working. Pretty nice when you get home though and can relax.
  17. Hi Jack, thanks for your interest but it literally just sold this evening. For future reference: yes it would have gone on top of the thin carpet or you could have swapped it out). **Mods can you please lock this thread as item now sold. Thank you.
  18. AFAIK mine is still on the standard clutch & flywheel currently just ticked over 95K miles.
  19. ^^ What he said. No way I could have eaten that whole pizza. Kudos Buster.
  20. Sold. Mods can you please lock this thread now thank you.
  21. Provisionally sold to P15ULT pending payment. Will update this thread when possible.
  22. Just to let everyone who PM'd know this has now sold. Mods can you please lock when possible. Thank you.
×
×
  • Create New...