Jump to content

GMballistic

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    19,490
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by GMballistic

  1. ^^ Very nice Wasso. That first fire place is huge. Awesome.
  2. Our house has a gas powered "copy" of a wood burner, ...looks ok & does heat the room up nicely but how I wish it was a real wood burner. Yours looks awesome Josh. When I finally get my garage sorted I'm thinking of fitting one in there.
  3. Good to see some progress being made again Trig.
  4. ^^This. Exactly how I did mine and made such a great difference, ...for £20 odd you can't go wrong. Link: http://www.halfords.com/motoring/car-cleaning/clay-bars-detailing-products/meguiars-one-step-headlight-restoration-kit There is a video in the Halfords link above fyi just to show you how to do it.
  5. Welcome aboard. Lovely looking 300 btw.
  6. I'd say the chances of you being targeted again Veeg for your number plates is very unlikely, ...unless of course someone has it in for you or similar but I doubt that's the case. Screwing them in would make them harder or at least more time consuming to steal but it's never going to stop a determined thief. Hopefully though however you attach the new plates this won't happen again.
  7. I recall yours isn't too far off either! Yep and I'm going to be the wrong side of 35 too.
  8. Boooo!!. Cheers for the heads up.
  9. Welcome aboard Luke.
  10. Even slimmer chance of that for everyone now, was 14m to 1 now 45m to 1 since they added more numbers I believe. I didn't think that had come into effect yet? I mainly play the Euro Millions nowadays anyway as I've actually won more money on that, ...granted only £17, £27 and small amounts but considering I'd had nothing on the normal Lotto in over a year & only £35 in a year from the work syndicate with 10 lines each time I feel luckier with playing the Euro Millions.
  11. Don't forget some pics of the engine bay please Wink.
  12. Wish my Lotto numbers would hurry up & come up, ....would love to be in the situation to be able to buy that 458.
  13. ^^ Sure he's going to love that. Happy Birthday bud.
  14. Are you flippiin' kidding tpivette? ...you bought the "Art" Zed? Nice. Looks great apart from the rear wing but as you said you've removed it I bet it looks fantastic now. Let us all see what you've done to it in due course & enjoy it.
  15. Welcome aboard. Post some pictures up if you can ("Photobuckets" the easiest way).
  16. Have you checked the condition of the rear exhaust back box? What about the heat shield above the exhaust back box? Lot's of things that could cause a "rattly" sound tbh. Also it might actually be happening in higher gears too but with the increased road noise/tyre noise/wind noise etc it may not be as easy to hear, ...just a thought.
  17. Any links to the advert Brad? Maybe add "attention Niko" in the thread title to draw his attention as well.
  18. Great looking Zed BeefyZ. If someones willing to pay what you're asking and you're happy with that price too then it's all good imo. If I was you though (although it is a shame) I'd strip some of the parts off your Zed and sell those individually ~ this will help in two ways; Firstly making your Zed slightly less modded & giving it more of a standard/unmolested look will help make it more appealing (imo) to more people. Secondly you can sell those parts on here for free or failing that eBay or similar thus giving you a cash boost on top of whatever you actually sell the car for. Somethings however like the dials should obviously just be left as is but you could easily remove for example the "350Z" polished/chromed brace made by Mark and sell that to get extra cash. Although it looks great it adds no real value to the average car buyers idea of what the car is worth. If you've still the standard parts for the car like the air box etc then it's not to hard to swap them around & go back to standard. Just some food for thought & GLWTS.
  19. Good man.
  20. You could try using some "Kurust" in the short term to attempt to stop the rust spreading too far (as pictured below) but ultimately the only way to get rid of rust is to have the affected panels/areas taken back to bare metal & repainted or in a worst case scenario the rust would need to be cut out or the entire panel replaced.
  21. Welcome aboard Paul.
  22. Welcome aboard. Sorry to read of your mishap but luckily there are still plenty of things you can do one handed (surf this forum for one).
×
×
  • Create New...