Jump to content

GMballistic

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    19,490
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by GMballistic

  1. How about the "Forum Help" section? Thread moved.
  2. Great news bud. You know what I want though I'm sure, ...some engine bay pics please when you can.
  3. When my sister was young my parents bought here a Tuba as she learnt how to play it in school. Was so funny I always thought because the case she had to carry it in was bigger than her at the time. My sisters all grown up now and needless to say she isn't in a brass band or doing anything earning money with the Tuba but still was nice that my parents could afford to allow her to follow that dream at the time. Fair play Andy for doing that for her.
  4. Thought I'd pic whore a bit. My vote goes for Ferodo DS2500 pads, EBC Turbo Groove discs with Goodridge s/s braided brake lines & Motul RBF600 brake fluid. Was a great fast road set up imo. Worked well from cold, worked fine for me on a track day with my 436Bhp Zed and wasn't noisy or too dusty either.
  5. No idea but when you find out how Caroline managed this sorcery I want to know so I can do it on our redundant Samsung 21" TV in our kitchen.
  6. Was nice I'd agree with that. I actually really liked the colour of the RS3 in the video.
  7. Sold - thread locked
  8. Welcome aboard.
  9. I like it and the TVR can definitely pull it off, ...that colour on a Fiesta would look daft but on a TVR I think it's pretty nice.
  10. I believe you. From what I've read it's to do with the heat treatment process which because of the high temperature involved with powder coating it effects the aluminium alloy and makes it more brittle & prone to cracking.
  11. Looks very nice indeed Leosille, ...lovely interior on that too.
  12. Perry it's your car so buy whichever kit you like the best imo. As Jetpilot said though be wary about your budget for fitting/prepping & painting though as most aftermarket kits will need a fair amount of work to get them fitting nicely. If you haven't already I'd be going round local bodyshops to see about getting some quotes for the fitting & painting. Good luck with your decision.
  13. Isn't this a GT4 alloy specific problem? I'm sure I've read somewhere that you should never get the GT4 alloys powder coated as that can lead to the same problem. E.g. Alloys sheering off. Possibly down to the high temperatures involved with the process of powder coating.
  14. Sold - thread locked
  15. Sold - thread locked
  16. Good to see you're still about Mike and progressing well with your Zed. What numbers did you see then at Horsham? Hope you're pleased with it either way.
  17. Sorry Ray I don't give a hoot about football. Think you might be owl by yourself at the final.
  18. One thing that springs to my mind, ...not sure what train company it was but really you need to find out the name of someone important or as high up in the company as you can. No good your letter of complaint just landing on the general mail list as it will most likely not receive the attention it deserves. Maybe even post something on Twitter or Facebook directly to the company involved as some people seem to get great responses by doing it that way. Just an idea.
  19. Wow that sucks. I can't help I'm afraid but hopefully this free bump may bring it to someones attention who can offer advice.
×
×
  • Create New...