Jump to content

Mudman

Members
  • Posts

    1,416
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Mudman

  1. How long has it been up there ? if its post 1999 then not Asbestos It wasn't used for general insulation that much more heat related lagging/insulation boards and tiles but normal rule of Asbestos is if its there and seems in good condition leave it alone. I have had 2 houses ( Married Quarters) had the asbestos ripped out and turns the house into a scene from ET with the poly tunnel
  2. I have a set of OEM NIssan ones front and rear if needed - swapped mine for the likwid art badges, sold the sides a while ago
  3. Have a chat with Bradders - He's had a few smoke issues
  4. REEEEEEDDD !!!
  5. It's quite addictive and do like the fact on bosses if a load of you are having a go as single players you all get the kill which was a pain in WOW having to wait for respwans etc. just passed level 33 and don't think I have scratched the surface yet
  6. I am 51 but was out of the country for nearly 4 years so lost 20 years plus NCB so had to start again - AF were £515 last year and CK were £440 this year with a few more perks thrown in, My work car which is on a 3 year lease Mar 14 and worth 4 times the book price on the Zed is £320 - nuts - although very quiet postcode PE31 Keep looking as more members may give you a better steer than me !
  7. Credit card limit
  8. I would have thought if the car is kept hind the wire in the block or MQ's then it would be cheaper and you need to mention its kept like this if indeed it thats the case. Andover isn't exactly Moss Side is it ? Also make sure you ask for military discount as that's 10% normally. You do not want a black box in a Zed even driven to speed limits the acceleration alone will upset it. I use Chris Knott and they will match or even beat most other insurers. Its a pain shopping around but think of it as money saved so if a few hours work saves £300 on your premium then job well done - also might be worth checking the Forces Discounts sites and see what they have - Churchill used to be pretty good but wouldn't touch them as a civvy
  9. Abbey did mine
  10. Really getting into the Elder Scrolls Online - anyone else playing ? (PS4 Europe server)
  11. Just checked my meagre portfolio and no major changes although mine are mainly UK based with few gold mining interests
  12. Those that know me are aware I work for a Asia Pacific focussed shipping line and we do offer Tianjin although thankfully in this case use third party feeder vessels from base Asia ports. Not hearing anything professionally at the moment although its sure to come out. Every Global Port licensed to handle 1.1 (explosives) has a NEQ rating which is the Net Explosive Quantity it can hold at any one time - one of the instruments created after a similar explosion in Bombay in 1944 which is well worth a google/read if you want a bigger example of yesterday, Be interested know what NEQ was on site in the port at the time but very sad and a reminder to all of us that safety rules exist for a reason.
  13. haha!
  14. If you go down the OBDII Reader route and you have a JDM PM me as not all software will work and you need a B/T not WIFI unit - will save you the pain !
  15. Mudman

    Wing mirrors

    Show us your knob !
  16. Abbey Motorsports for the uprev a bit of a hike but well worth it
  17. I don't mind haha ! Let me know if you want see any pics from a different angle. Not many people take the dipping down the sides so its uncommon
  18. Had a similar issue - took few extra turns to start - not serious initially but was enough for me to think that's different before forgetting it ever happened. If you do a forum search you can read the thread with code pics - Car failed on me a few days later and wouldn't restart was the camshaft sensor correctly called by Adrian Torqen . Less than £100 to fix for a new one and 10 min job - easy DIY just typically awkward Nissan connectors, car started first time after and ever since
  19. Found this as well - has a few pics http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/350Z-DIY-Cruise-Control-rev2.pdf
  20. OK I will PM Mark@Abbey as thats where I got the uprev done see if he can do anything Dibs on the wheel until I can get a decision and see how much the sensors are
  21. I had a Swatch once free from a trade show in Rotterdam. The face was the Erasmus Bridge if you know Rotterdam at all. Put it on eBay after was advised people go nuts for Swatches and it sold for over £100
  22. I'm leaning towards Fossil
  23. It's got buttons like a Sinn but not one I recognise so can we have a shot of the back ?
  24. Will have to post up the pictograms card. I'll up pics of the others as well 2 more Omegas/TAG/Pinchbeck/Laco I had a Bell & Ross as well was a real bargain but never bonded so flipped it. I'm not a Rolex fan but do like Tudor which is weird ! Got my eye on a Raymond Weil as well ! It's like Zeditius sometimes
  25. She does polish up quite well - probably due a service which is about the same as a service for the Zed
×
×
  • Create New...