-
Posts
1,416 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Events
Gallery
Store
Everything posted by Mudman
-
OK not wishing to teach to suck eggs but you haven't accidentally hit the window lock rocker on the door rest have you ?
-
Bush sorted me out - £44 fitted - might be one near you - give them a call http://www.bushtyres.co.uk/store-locator/
-
Would you consider used ? there are some decent looking watches out there depending what you want. I'm a bit of a watch freak - have 11 !! ranging from 1996 Seiko Kinetic up to Bell & Ross. They all have their reasons for purchase but may downsize at some stage and get my Holy Grail - Omega Speedmaster moon watch. Anyhow before I hijack the thread here are a few links these are very good quality watches sweeping hands ie automatic so much cooler than battery Laco - https://shop.laco.de/en/index.html?x0f5d8=hsh3bshfcdnuq58lkiiu27o5r7 (clearbacks I own one!) Stowa - https://www.stowa.de/lshop,shopstart,139722509411416,en,1397225094-11416,,,,,.htm Hamilton - http://www.hamiltonwatch.com/ To get a rough idea on used watch prices check out http://www.chrono24.com/?SETLANG=en_GB&SETCURR=GBP Good hunting !
-
Have to all get there early and perform a Sun Dance
-
Welcome mate I'm over in Lynn - theres a midweek meet in North Walsham Weds Evening 16th if you fancy a drive out
-
ooo toughie as most people go with whats current and forget some of the past stuff the BBC kicked out - Im excluding Game of Thrones as thats already on a thread and that way I get another 10 In no particular order 1. Red Dwarf 2. Stargate SG-1 3. Banzai! 4. Mock the Week 5. Breaking Bad 6. Blakes 7 7. 24 8. Futurama 9. UFO 10. Extreme Fishing with Robson Green (mainly as he had the balls to visit PNG) Also rans The 4400 A Town Called Eureka
-
Jamie Lannister is growing on me as a charcter as he was a proper git before captured and gets some awesome one liners especially with Brianne ? , Jon Snow probably the fav and think he is going to be one of the pivotal characters for the remaider of the series. Joffrey's character is superb in that everyone hates him. Arya also is a very good character and the double act with the Hound is sooo good.
-
Variation on a theme. Only way a dog could travel by my Zed
-
oops wrong thread !
-
Gday from just over the border in Kings Lynn
-
Where can I obtain a manual for my JDM fairlady Z
Mudman replied to jamess115's topic in 350Z General
I have the manual for mine 2003 but unless your are fluent in Japanese then you will struggle.. Happy to scan any relevant pages over but I have similar issues and it didn't help Mainly no power to sat nav although been told it's been disconnected and no plans to reconnect as would never use it Fogs fitted as must haves for MOT. Look for a rocker switch with a red light that's the norm Not seen the corner sensors and no mention in the manual Reverse tilt also doesnt work. No mention in manual -
My list changes depending on mood 1. Watchmen 2. Sleeper (Woody Allen) 3. Mississippi Burning actors/actresses... 1. Robert de Niro 2. Sir Anthony Hopkins 3. Johnny Depp
-
Superhot in more ways than one !
-
Starts tonight although not a Sky subcriber as in the general sense so gone down the Now TV route. Time for the boy King to meet a horrible end I hope. ( and yes I know about the books !)
-
Have a few on the go Arkham Asylum - mainly as got Origins so always replay the previous games, Mass Effect 3 and the vastly underrated Space Marine (again) which is screaming out for some DLC Toying with getting a XBox One for TitanFall - worth it ?
-
Sorry no idea although would expect you expect to see something in the bumper ? I had aftermarket rear sensors fitted and they work a treat
-
Shot this with mine back in PNG
-
Ruptured ACL rollerblading back in the 90s. Was serving at the time. Leg swelled up like a balloon. Had a lot of physio to strengthen the leg and it did a good job. 2 years later saw the surgeon and he basically gave me the choice but what clinched for me was the younger you are, the easier and faster you recover. My ACL was repaired via hamstring but instead od screws the surgeon used some bone and the operation was a total success. He advised not to take the p*ss and be sensible on what I did so the contact sports stopped and I went down the triathlon sports route and now aged 50 get by on spin classes and swimming a few times a week. The knee is a strong as ever and have also played a bit of squash but the key was the pre and post op physio. Hurt like hell at the time but my advice would be. Be sensible and don't take the p*ss.
-
Club Member in Luxembourg + great drive through the Ardennes. Belgian Beer and cuisine - I'd be up for a UK to Luxembourg drive
-
Works fine but lights no longer flash when locked Any ideas ?
-
Wow thats some steering wheel!
-
BTW that stopped the letters!
-
Deffo Ignore. Legally seem to recall its come down to contract law and you have not enetred into a contract so is unenforceable. Expect : Lots of letters Fine increase every time (Admin Charge) Threat of court action Threat of Bailifs All above are threats Write a letter to the parking company disputing the charge - heres what I did Dear Sirs, Reference: A. Your Invoice CP00464735 dated 28/04/2008 I acknowledge receipt of Reference A. It seems that you have got my details from the DVLA and I confirm I am the keeper of the vehicle in question. You need to take this matter up with the driver concerned. I understand the onus is on yourselves to prove the identity of the driver and that I am not legally obliged to provide such information as no criminal offence has occurred. If you have evidence of this to substantiate your claim I would gladly review it. Would you please also advise on what basis you feel that I as the keeper of the vehicle have entered into any contract with either your company or the land owner. I note your comments about debt collectors. Given that this debt is in dispute I shall simply advise them that the debt is in dispute and they will have to refer back to you. In the meantime I absolutely deny your claim that the amount claimed, or any amount at all, is due to you from me. Yours faithfully Then Dear Sirs, Reference: A. Your letter CP00464735 dated 28/04/2008 B. Your letter CP00464735 dated 16/05/2008 C. Your letter CP00464735 dated 6/06/2008 You appear to still claim that I, as keeper, am legally responsible for this alleged debt. I deny this. You also appear to be threatening me that I will become responsible for the debt if I do not produce the drivers details. Please substantiate this claim with appropriate citations of case and/or statute law. If your allegation is that I was the driver then please produce evidence of this to substantiate your claim. If you cannot provide evidence, in line with your tactic I will assume you have no such evidence and are simply trying to bully me into paying this alleged debt with a stream of pre formatted letters each at a cost of £10. I note that you have increased the amount of the alleged debt. Given that you have failed to substantiate and support your claim that I am indebted to you; this is unreasonable, inappropriate and, quite probably, unlawful. In addition to my previous denials I absolutely deny any liability to you for this additional sum. I also feel that the policy of adding £10 for every letter is shameless racketeering and I will certainly be asking my local tradings standards to look into this. I will also be highlighting the matter to the local press as I feel others should be warned against this outrageous practice especially when individuals in financial hardship could be attending the hospital either to support relatives or attending life saving medical appointments. In the current economic climate you should be ashamed of yourselves. I again note your comments about debt collectors. Given that this debt is in dispute I shall simply advise them that the debt is in dispute and they will have to refer back to you. I will welcome the opportunity to defend your allegation in court and am confident of success and will encourage media attendance. Of course you will be required to produce the evidence that I have requested and you have so far failed to provide. You will also have to answer to the court why you failed to do so. I have asked you to provide evidence to substantiate your claim against me and you have not done so. I feel that I have done all that I can to assist you. Unless you provide evidence to substantiate your claim against me I shall be unable to assist you further in this matter. This alleged debt therefore remains disputed by me. Save for supplying the evidence referred to above I must ask you to cease and desist correspondence with me other than as described above, any further correspondence from you or any other party in relation to this matter may result in a complaint to the authorities under the Protection From Harassment Act 1997. I do not feel that you are acting reasonably in this matter. At this juncture there is nothing further that I can add to my previous letter sent by registered post (copy enclosed). I request you provide the necessary evidence or cancel the outstanding debt. Yours faithfully Good Luck
-
11/10 for sheer neck. Good effort ! :clap: :clap: :clap: