Jump to content

Mudman

Members
  • Posts

    1,416
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Mudman

  1. I'd be up for this provisionally
  2. I strongly suggest we all spend a few hours to contemplate this postings content - with the help of a screening of Blazing Saddles tends to put it all back onto an even keel so to speak
  3. Apple Fanboy was fed up with Windows Ipad Air (128Gb Cellular) Ipad 3rd Gen (64Gb Cellular) (now Kids) Mac Mini Mackbook Air (256Gb) Ipod Touch Iphone 5s (work) Airport Express Apple TV Anyone have any questions let me know
  4. Welcome ......oops
  5. Air for sale ......I've seen Spaceballs "Hail Skroob"
  6. Welcome mate - I'm over in Lynn Lets see how many welcomes you get being a bloke Just sayin' ............
  7. Sod it ..We should all change our profile pics to a female and see how long before we crash the server.....
  8. Quickest moving thread ever - For no reason whatsover, I just had to be part of it
  9. Ok sounds plausible the rear amps a bit easier to get to having a look at the manual. I think the speakers are aftermarket as well but not sure the sub is aftermarket. Big bloody thing sits in the stow BOC behind the drivers seat. I'm a bit old to be bumping out sounds haha
  10. Thanks for the offer but North Norfolk! Fairplay to the Halfords guy he was one of their better ones. Has as older 911 so not the normal standard of spotty yoof! Tried a few things to boost the signal but did a good job overall and in defence this little issue was live on the previous. All good intel. Appreciate the advice! You think I can avoid having the door trims off ?
  11. I have had all the fuses out and the pattern matches as per the Fuse diagram so t'aint that as regards my tilt mirrors . Might bite the bullet and let a local sparks have a look
  12. Sarf Lahndahn . Been past that Caff so many times ! Really enjoyed it Thanks for the heads up
  13. thanks for the quick reply Halfordsdid the first fitting and had a issue with reception which Ithey spent a fair few hours on at no extra cost but finally had the electrician fix it up. That was the aerial amplifier that wasn't connected by previous owner They did mention something about a loose earth and said the aerial is the earth so not sure how that works. I I'll mention the points above to my sparky see what he makes of it was hoping to avoid taking the door trims off but getting a set of UK centre guages soon so might as well get him to fit those and have a rummage around the back with the centre console off........again !
  14. Greetings All Got a PITA issue. JDM 2003. Sound from after market head unit keeps cutting out. It did the same for the Ripspeed crap that I replaced. Basically the only sound is coming out of the subwoofer but if you open the drivers side door slowly you eventually find a sweet spot and it all works again......right up until you close the door. Its been happening once a fortnight but next time used the car was fine but becoming more common now bad today nothing just subwoofer . So something's loose somewhere. Have given the external cables cover a good twiddle but that does nothing - seems only the door. My tilt mirrors don't work either so wondering in there's a connection ? So anyone experienced anything similar ? I have a local vehicle sparks who's pretty good but Will need to give him a pointer wondering if is a loose earth ? I'm not confident taking the door trim off to have a look as even if I did would not have a clue what to look for so probably best left to a pro Any advice gratefully received
  15. Ash - have you got the centre gauges still. These should plug straight In to my old girl ? Be good to get mph rather than mph displayed as kph !
  16. I got that one from aldi was 79.99. There's a post somewhere , Made by Kercher but not all accessories fit so need universals to be safe
  17. If this is a fuse issue let me know as my mirrors also refuse to dip on selecting reverse gear.
  18. Used to use this regulary but haven't for a few years. Off to Belgium in May and can remember the ramps being a bit. So OK for a Zed on 17 inch wheels ? Saves a phone call haha
  19. Same same was sticking a bit at 1500 before I got it serviced now about 800 after 2 mins or so.
  20. Had a go at fitting my upgraded ones for spoiler but had similar issues - car was due at Abbey a few days after I got them so asked Scott to cover it for me
  21. So happens I have such a beast renting an office from us - Give him a call http://www.trickyweb.co.uk/ Ask for Richard - tell him Rob up the other end told you to contact him !
  22. One in the showroom Saturday for 60K just over 3000 miles on it Footballers cast off im betting
  23. G'day all Spring clean at work - have a few boxes of the coffee bags free to a good home as we disposed of the machine a while ago - they are out of date but individually sealed so should be OK Let me know
  24. Had mine supplied and fitted by Abbey - great job done they used a spacer kit with new shiny bolts !
×
×
  • Create New...