Jump to content

Mudman

Members
  • Posts

    1,416
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Mudman

  1. Recently had an issue where I had bought a set of skirts of fleabay and when they arrived was pretty obvious something had been stacked on top of the box and they were fresh damaged - luckily Taras at RT can fix it as I knew no point in even claiming.. Also recently when I reused then to despatch said skirts they missed the collection from work so had to show them over night as company policy is one attempted collection only - Very handy if you are running late and need to make up time . Driver couldnt find the address apparantly so unsure what satnav they use - Contacting the local TNT depot was lets say disappointing.
  2. There are a few specialised service providers that can do a calibration on your speedo and reset the kph to mph may be worth having a chat. I was under impression that to get a V5 with a UK reg no that this had to be done plus the foglight. Most JDM's have a black square sticker over k/ of the k/m display on the speedo . The 112mph limit can be removed with an uprev which I would class as the must do mod as the performance in lower gears is totally revitalised
  3. Yep saw that and already ordered and paid !
  4. Automated machine gun nest ? Certainly a Go Pro so we can all share ?
  5. Free replacement. They make their money on the subscriptions not the units and this one is still 4/12 under warranty
  6. Anyone got one of these ? Had any Problems ? I'm on my second one and this has crapped out on me so 2 units in less than 6 months . Spoke to Road Angel who advised to post it and will take 10-14 working days to get a replacement out to me. The first was a straight swap - So nice customer customer service you pay for six months then they give you a dodgy unit with a denial of service. What really grips me is I have just taken out a 6 month subscription and about to take 2 long journeys in the next 2 weeks. Grrrrrr
  7. Perfect timing and price put me down for a set !
  8. Got the 18" Rays may as well get the spacers - If anyone has a spare set (s) gathering dust please PM as budget will not currently stretch to new with the leather interior being done next month!
  9. I boughten fitted them Saturday I guess this should be locked
  10. You can punch the serial number into the apple website and you can get full details Not sure if you have other devices linked to your email account or Apple as that can sometimes cause a few odd things to happen Try deleting the mailbox contents on all devices and see if that does the trick There may be old accounts linked to the email as well so chck that and delete any not required
  11. Come with me if you want to live .............
  12. After scraping one speed bump to many decided to upgrade from the 17" OEMS to a set of Rays - Enjoying the look from the shadow chrome OEM 17's. Initial thoughts are the ride is better and the car doesn't creak so much if that makes any sense! Quick drive over to Flitwick and the below is the result
  13. Why not French ? Had a Diesel C4 for about 60K miles and never a problem plus cheap to run
  14. I was pulled a month or so ago - Plod was very clued up and able to recite the legal dimensions and that its the letters that are key and the plate can be any size. Fortunately I had the regular ones in the car so he supplied a screwdriver and they were changed there and then so no further action was taken. I think this must have been his pet nick. I haven't put my old US ones back on but will do for meets as its a relatively simple swap over.
  15. Now Sold Mods please lock
  16. 20/25 would be interested depending on price and time scale as some group buys can draaaaaag a little
  17. I used to have a Smart for 2. Good fun but Merc prices for servicing every 9K
  18. Mine arrived today thanks Chris. Popping over to see Taras @ RT who wil be doing the spray and fitting
  19. Must confess have started playing Hearthstone the card game version on ipad and thats as addictive
  20. Warcraft could be an economical cure for Zeditius, If it grabs me like it used to may keep my pining to a minimun when it goes SORN for the winter months
  21. I can remember 2 weeks grinding out the rep for the Azure Drake !! Had a few 80's both Alliance and Horde was playing Boomkin when I froze my account, Did the death knight thing but never really bonded. first toon was a Hunter and a pet that was the guilds back up tank!, Easy class to play but hard to master. Karazhan and Naxx were fun. Was also good fun running your level 80 through instances that caused so much grief when levelling. A few ex guildies went on to Guild Wars2 but all came back to WoW after a few months.
  22. I played up to WOTLK but quite fancy getting into it again but will try to avoid the regimental type raiding at it got to a stage where the wife had to book me or first question would be are you raiding on such a night . We formed a guild for the more mature player and had a absolute scream for nearly 2 years before some people decided that they were gear hungry - Although we tried other MMORGS never quite managed to scratch the WOW itch. I'm not really into PVP being crap at it and lost intereted when they nerfed the low level Battlefied but had a good laugh up until then. I can just remember that in WoW everything was done very well and was the benchmark game - Also the people you played with also made the game what it was. Also have converted from Windows to Mac so may try it on a mac mini or macbook air as looking at YouTube its doable Is the Star Wars old republic any good ?
  23. I used to be heavily into this before I did the expat job. Thinking of starting up again. Played it for a few years (Pre first expansion) and had a few toons maxed out and geared up. Have missed 2 expansions so certainly plenty to catch up on on P v E as the raiding become all consuming Anyone play ? Whats it like now ?
×
×
  • Create New...