Jump to content

glrnet

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    22,235
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by glrnet

  1. Dan, have you been talking to SMD?
  2. If the socket part is broken, there's a very good chance it the fuse will pop again if not as soon as you replace the fuse but when you pluf the new charger in. Can you post a picture of the socket?
  3. Sounds like you blew the fuse when the other one fell apart, can't remember which fuse it is, I'll see if I can find out before someone who knows turns up It's in the footwell fuse box, to the right of your right foot on the sidewall, it has a little flap door affair, don't know the number but there should be a list on the other side of the cover, it'll be a 15amp fuse (green)
  4. Some of you will have noticed that we are in the process of changing the way in which Traders are identified. The standard identity is "Tradername" and that will remain The new format will be, for the trader posting and for you to send PM's to the trader, will become, for example, "name@Tradername." (The name element is the choice of the Trader concerned.) This is purely for identification purposes. This means that you will have to take note of the new name when you are PM'ing the trader of your choice. Rather than clogging this thread as it is purely an announcment, if anyone has problems contacting a Trader please use the reporting system. Apologies for the slight delay in posting this announcement. Traders new usernames can easily be found by visiting their individual subforums. Thank you The Team
  5. Good grief!!
  6. Excellent news BM, congratulations, I hope it all goes well for you out there.
  7. Happi Birfdae Hugh, hope u hav a grate day
  8. Alonso update, apparently high winds cause his "off" http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/formula1/31585149
  9. If you have something that you have recieved and are not happy with then use the report facility or PM one of the team please.
  10. CS already stated that. I thought ALL of our traders were regarded in this fashion?
  11. Ok, might not be over until late morning, out with family the night before, hope that's ok?
  12. TBH I don't usually have the cover on it, only usually when I'm using it outside. But mould? if there was mould growing from a case I'd be more worried about moisture ingress into the macbook He told me off to when he was here last week. Nice colour cover though mate
  13. Neither of us are that bald
  14. That's what I said post 113..!! Ah, now I'm guilty of not re reading the thread
  15. Scans have revealed no injuries but will remain in hopsital overnight as a precaution.
  16. But at least they won't land in the trees, so not all bad
  17. Seriously..Now here is something to consider, but don't know how much it costs.. http://portek.co.uk/...em/laserstrike/ Keep up Will, see Colin's post (No. 28)
  18. What do you mean NOW!!?
  19. Well that's a coincidence!!! One of the neighbours I mentioned earlier in the tree pruning post tried this, yes it scares them off but it doesn't stop them coming back. When birds find a good place to roost/nest they are hard to get rid of.
  20. So did I, just tidied the Pure Rally thread and now seen this
  21. Tidied.
  22. Wonder if they will pay their creditors..!!! Well they've now entered a Company Voluntary Arrangement (CVA) this will have required the agreement of 75% of the major creditors and Marussia will now pay the creditors off to an agreed schedule, if they fail to make these scheduled payments then any of the creditors can apply to have the business wound up.
  23. Ash, PM Zedmanalex.
  24. The main thing is your Zed is ok...........oh, and the guy didn't hurt anyone.
×
×
  • Create New...