Jump to content

glrnet

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    22,235
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by glrnet

  1. Did you catch any strange and exotic diseases though!
  2. I only post happy birthday messages to people I know, call me old fashioned but that's just me @ ChrisB At least you know which one is the "keeper"
  3. Sorry Dan, someone else has already claimed them via PM
  4. Well they didn't say anymore than we already had on here I don't think. So, in summary, no one outside McLaren knows diddly other than what McLaren WANTS us to know - He's banged his head, he a had concussion, they're being careful. The world does love a conspiracy theory though
  5. 1/ martinmac +1 Thurs, Fri, Sat, Sun. At home. 2/ Flyboy and Flygirl.Fri, Sat. Camping off site. 3/ Lexx + 1 Fri, Sat. S/C. Booked. 4/ NeilP = Hensh Fri,Sat Camping on site. 5/ SHEZZA + 1 Fri, Sat , Sun. B&B Booked. 6/ Steve Burns F/S/S and most of following week Bank House rented 6 bed property 7/ Paul Wrangle F/S/S and most of following week Bank House rented 6 bed property 8/ Kevin Kay + Fiona Tough F/S/S and some of following week Bank House rented 6 bed property 9 Dale Errington + Mandy F/S Bank House rented 6 bed property 10/ glrnet T/F/S Happy to help out again on Thursday Martin. Accom booked
  6. Cheers Andy, Me also, theres a lot of hard work to do yet but I think I might be just over the halfway mark with the project now Trouble is with all the work that has gone into it, I already don't want to use the car as I normally would a zed You'll just have to buy another 350 mate, you know it makes sense!!
  7. Good find mate, thanks for sharing.
  8. Top effort as usual Daz, sounds like the visit from your painter man has paid dividends mate. I feel guilty now
  9. Well you're safe Chris, you've got his hot tart in your garage!!
  10. I just wondered if it's anything to do with that, maybe someone else can through some light on auto boxes? It might be worth PMing Zmanalex.
  11. I found this:-
  12. I've not heard this described before It'll be interesting to know what it is. **edit** auto or manual?
  13. WW thinks highly of them too
  14. TGM Fleet http://www.tgmsport.co.uk/contact-us/
  15. Delighted to announce that Wasso is now "green". Welcome Ian.
  16. All done
  17. pmsl :clap:
  18. Might be better to PM the OP now as he hasn't been on here since 05 Feb
  19. Might be a good idea to PM Mitz now
  20. Good girl!!! Obvioulsy been taught very well
  21. It's so hard to tell from a video, have you tried putting your ear to a screwdriver on various components? That MIGHT help you narrow it down a bit.
  22. Reginald D Hunter Songs of the South
  23. Ditto GM Nice looking car.
×
×
  • Create New...