-
Posts
22,235 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Events
Gallery
Store
Everything posted by glrnet
-
Glad to see that "36" kept his place, shame Morgan is out injured but Wood and Haskell will do for me. It's going to be very tough in Dublin but may the best team win. Can't call the championship this year, France won't play that ineptly again and if Ireland win on Sunday.....................................
-
Surely you mean bate
-
lol i was expecting that might be the answer One made from the insides of toilet rolls and tin foil on Blue Peter would probably be more sturdy fixed that for you
-
Very sorry indeed to hear this, best prayers and best wishes to your brother, you and all your family.
-
Locked as now sold
-
Not having them in this country then
-
Seen one, you've seen them all
-
Bojo's, all you'll ever need:- http://www.dynamicsounds.co.uk/autoleads-bojoset10-10-piece-professional-trim-removal-tool-set-p-25032.html
-
I haven't negotiated yet
-
You know the whole forum will be watching you :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja:
-
-
Great gesture BM
-
Copied straight from their email, I don't know if this represents good value or not, you more experienced guys will have to judge:- Events on offer for Corporate/Groups are: Mini Sprint Events - (1100m Circuit) number of drivers 8 to 12 = 3 x 10 minute sessions £45 per driver, 4 x 10 minute sessions £55 per driver (Includes Qualifying followed by Races). Grand Prix (800m Circuit) minimum number of driver 16 - £45 per driver or Premier Grand Prix (1100 metre Circuit - British Championship Circuit) minimum number of driver 16 - £55 per driver. All Grand Prix Events include - 3 heats x 8 laps and a final x 10 laps (for the top 8 drivers). If all drivers wish to have a 10 lap final the cost is an additional £5 per driver). Endurance Event (1100m Circuit) minimum number of drivers 16 = £110 per team - up to 12 teams of 2 drivers - 20 min Qualifying and 1 hour racing for the team. Also up to 2 hour Endurance for more drivers (£50 per driver). Events includes trophies, bubbly and timing. Plus an Organisers Pack with individual lap times throughout the event and photograph of the group. All details are on our website for other variations or call us to discuss your event requirements. Opening times - 9am to 8pm (Monday to Saturday) and 9am to 6pm (Sunday)
-
In which case you may want to help Dip with finding a hole for his I don't like to touch other peoples cars, let alone their dipsticks You've been reading too much SMD smudge
-
We have an opportunity to have a go karting event on the Saturday afternoon of the Wales weekend but I want to know how you may feel about this before we go any further with this. In summary the cost would be around £45 to £50 per person depending on the event chosen etc. If we go ahead it will be here http://www.gygkarting.com/ and is very conveniently placed for roads we will have driven earlier. Timing is likely to be around 13:30/14:00, refreshments can be made available too. Now, I realise that this might not be everybody's cup of tea and there are other options open to you if you prefer not to do this. The Spa at Lion Quays is available to all residents of The Moreton where we are staying and is a couple f minutes down the road from The Moreton, it's their "posh" sister hotel. You could of course find your own alternative entertainment if you wish. For those who may want another drive out we can provide routes that have been previously used that we are not covering this year, we will provide the routes by PM well before the weekend so that you can plot your routes in your sat navs. If you feel that this is not what you want and would prefer to spend the afternoon at The Moreton car park chatting, drinking and no doubt cleaning your Zed then that is what we will revert to. For those of you who have not been on The Wales Weekend before this what we have done in the past and everyone seems to enjoy the banter amongst old and new friends. For the +1's, please be aware that there is usually a trip to Chester for retail therapy which generally departs the hotel at about 10:00 Saturday morning usually returning between 1600 & 1700. To gauge response please vote accordingly, initially yes or no, we will discuss options further relating to the karting if the answer is yes but you can find out more by visiting the website http://www.gygkarting.com/ Please ONLY vote if you are attending The Wales Weekend. Thanks
-
I emailed him and asked lots of searching questions when this thread was posted, guess what happened? Nada
-
Oh boy are we going to have fun on here tonight then... I had the same knock back in November. I normally send them away as, like you, I'm not on benefits so I don't qualify either. This time I listened, and long story short I managed to get all my loft insulation re-done and all my cavity walls filled, for free! Basically they've run out of people on benefits to give this too, so they're now offering it to everyone as they've still got the funds from government to spend. On top of this, because I've now had this done when they come round with free boilers I automatically qualify for that too! I think this country is ace. People like me who work their arse off get free stuff. Love it. You git, I was done, I had to pay for it!!!!
-
Saw a van on the M6 near Brum today advertising the same sort of thing, free or from £99.00 fro cavity wall insulation etc. Free if you were claiming benefit and along list of other acceptable reasons!!!! :bang:
-
No problem Adrian I like to help out where I can
-
Excellent update as always, was getting a bit worried about you "think you're gonna find, when all this sh*t is over and done, I think you're gonna find yourself one smilin' motherf**ker
-
Stage NINE Zeditus - 08 June 2014 (Small Updates)
glrnet replied to KyleR's topic in Member Build Projects
Another side effect being, going mad trying to decide if it's best to go Nismo kit style or something more unique! Ride height will be driving me nuts too, need to sort out some springs or coilovers in the near future before thinking too much about lips and bumpers. NURSE!!! We have another confirmed case -
How much do you miss washing your car?
glrnet replied to The Bounty Bar Kid's topic in Off Topic Discussion
Best come down the ZedShed for the weekend we can find plenty of things for you to do building a Mini -
Stage NINE Zeditus - 08 June 2014 (Small Updates)
glrnet replied to KyleR's topic in Member Build Projects
Side effects will include wondering why there isn't enough cash in your account to fund your next purchase -
*Custom Anodised Plenum Spacers* £170 (next batch March)
glrnet replied to Wasso's topic in Member Traders
Shameful