Jump to content

glrnet

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    22,235
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by glrnet

  1. Mugged yourself by the looks of it
  2. Locked as now sold
  3. You can buy mine for lets say £1k + the Nismo dials He can afford it
  4. If you don't get sorted, I've got an Azure pair
  5. Top job Chris
  6. Very well said Will, I concur completely. Have a great day Colin
  7. pmsl
  8. Kind of ditto
  9. I think a certain "green" friend may have something to say about that
  10. I'll be talking to you after the weekend too Rich
  11. I'm going to get some Zeditis badges made. That is all.
  12. I'd be very happy with that
  13. Select hot or cold water, choose shower gel, stand under shower head, turn on water, wash, turn off water, dry, drive, go to pub
  14. glrnet

    Azure Drivers Door

    Not much point with Lee, he's not been on here since early Jan
  15. Another victim slips into the dark hole that is Zeditis Nice work buddy, fastest colour too
  16. Guys, I've emailed the OP asking him to delete posts from his inbox
  17. Both here
  18. And the sun doesn't shine, mind you it doesn't in Dorking very often either
  19. Love that city, very jealous
×
×
  • Create New...