Jump to content

glrnet

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    22,235
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by glrnet

  1. I love this place.................................... and the Zed Shed
  2. Looks great as always mate
  3. Oh William, who are you kidding, Darren and I know the truth
  4. Maybe with REO50's
  5. Agree, mine has way les miles but won't be worth £10k
  6. Very nice indeed Peter,
  7. All in good time, I may have to go back and check out a couple of queries
  8. Brilliant!!
  9. Should have it finished by lunchtime then
  10. More snow in Wales
  11. Good job Adrian.
  12. Run away
  13. I'm reliably informed that you won't see this lake like that again
  14. Fast Intentions FTW
  15. So Darren and I decided it had to go as Will can't make his mind up:-
  16. His Zorst is naff too:-
  17. Compo about to clean his car:-
  18. They are far too complicated, triangles are best
  19. I know, I can never keep up
  20. What season? Better make up your mind soon, the inn is nearly full & there's already a green zed coming I did but it doesn't seem to have bothered anyone else
  21. Going round in circles,............or maybe it was triangles
×
×
  • Create New...