Jump to content

glrnet

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    22,235
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by glrnet

  1. So are Darren and I
  2. You're just a bad influence
  3. Free your mind flex
  4. Tom, are you coming to Wales?
  5. Apparently she likes a good hard thrashing at weekends
  6. Good luck buddy, I hope it's ok
  7. She's a slut, has a really dirty arse too
  8. Mere amateurs by comparison
  9. Chris made us do it
  10. H :lol: :lol: He's so shallow
  11. I'm still struggling with the connection of a golf ball and American Footy
  12. And we are a very lucky forum to have such a helpful member
  13. That's that sorted out then, when are we going to Cambridge Will
  14. Here are my crappy phone pix as I left my camera battery at base
  15. Rossi is a complete legend
  16. Welcome to my world of Zeditis, love the wheels
  17. If you feel you can donate anything it would be greatly appreciated. Thank you http://www.justgiving.com/Craigngaz
  18. Great pix Darren, shame I charged my camera battery and left it at Chris & Steph's
×
×
  • Create New...