Jump to content

glrnet

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    22,235
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by glrnet

  1. You wish Unfortunately the pipe & flat cap brigade don't appreciate my humour I presume they're (on the whole) fairly dull Fixed that for you
  2. I'm glad you're not going anywhere mate, the first 3 people I met on this forum were you Darren and Colin, and I'm glad I can call you all good friends, long may it continue, whatever cars we happen to drive.
  3. Internet speed and J*gs is all you seem to talk about nowadays
  4. If you are going to do the whole thing in black, don't do it gloss back, maybe Carbon as Rich suggested or Satin Black. So you've got a nice new car but the forum is pants!!?
  5. Two wet fish and a
  6. Locked as requested
  7. So where does a Saaaaaaaaaaaaaaab owner fit in
  8. Here's the letter from Royal Marsden that Colin received today:-
  9. Locked as requested
  10. Get well soon matey, the SW can't cope without you
  11. Have a good one Mike
  12. Locked as now sold
  13. Bit ironic really, he parked it under a 20mph sign
  14. We knew that
  15. Love the avatar Netti
  16. I haven't watched it, have they pulled a proverbial rabbit from a hat then?
  17. I expect Mary to develop MX5itis really soon
  18. And I thought you appreciated good music..............................
  19. I'm told that sticker cost a fortune
×
×
  • Create New...