Jump to content

glrnet

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    22,235
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by glrnet

  1. By far and away the best windscreen water repellent product I have ever used:- http://www.duxback.co.uk/
  2. Take your pick, and then choose a holes free bracket:- http://www.brodit.com/productList.html?brand=Apple&model=iPhone+4&pn=prod
  3. It's nothing lol. I like your sig, I bet Dan does too I wrote it for Dan
  4. Pop into Ponty first:- http://www.partyanim...dora-hat~30380/ http://www.partyanimalsfancydress.co.uk/blues-brothers-sunglasses~30613/
  5. Well see what you think of Netti's first
  6. Think it has to be body colour for me Bob, breaks the line up too much in black imho.
  7. Aye love that place, those walls make the zed sing Especially if there are a few of you
  8. Strangely, I don't think your 370 looks that bad!!
  9. Couldn't quite keep away from the Z's though could you?
  10. How did you pay?
  11. Excellent fun
  12. I know most of you will be aware that it's that time of year again but I just wanted to put this out there again with a link to the official website in case you don't get a chance to buy a poppy but still want to donate. Thanks you guys & gals http://www.britishle...CFbLJtAodOjcAUw
  13. Man down!!!
  14. Not me, but I know some peeps on here who love a quiet drive through Petworth
  15. How's it going mate?
  16. Will you own the licence for that price?
  17. So if in doubt, check with someone who knows. Sent from my Zed using Nangkang tyres front, RE040's rear
  18. Need to see a "distance" shot I think Bobbly
  19. It's ok, they are all ******* apparently
  20. We need a nail biting smiley. Good luck
×
×
  • Create New...