Jump to content

glrnet

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    22,235
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by glrnet

  1. Locked as sold
  2. I notice you've sold your 350 today, what are you replacing it with?
  3. Have to agree with that, they butchered No 1 daughter's Polo 2 or 3 years ago, Crawley branch, steer well clear.
  4. New colour too, Blue Pearl
  5. It seems this one is recent, published 15 January 2014
  6. pmsl ^
  7. I knew the old cake versus biscuit thing would come back to haunt us. http://www.jaffa-cakes.com/jaffa-cakes-biscuits-name
  8. Mind you 107 point whatever it is, is quite hot.
  9. Love Rum. I typically only drink the stuff in a Cuba Libre and only when I'm waste deep in a pool however I did enjoy a bottle of Morgans spiced with Jamaican Ginger beer over the Christmas period. I may have to widen my net on Rum PM rtbiscuit, he became a bit of a rum aficionado before the twins were born.
  10. I believe Jaffa Cakes are low in fat compared to other biscuit type confections too
  11. FFS!! They didn't look that enraged, they seemed more intent on photographing the poor guy
  12. Jaffa Cakes aren't muck!!!
  13. It's all starting to unravel now.
  14. Surely the restriction controls aren't good enough then
  15. Not a joke, I'm sure the Double Denim Dude will explain in due course
  16. Try page 1
  17. SMD has been banned from one Jag Forum, can't think why
  18. And on that bombshell.................
  19. Me no likey
  20. 10 degrees? Really?
×
×
  • Create New...