Jump to content

glrnet

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    22,235
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by glrnet

  1. The synchro needs replacing, common fault on Zeds, unlikely it will need a new box. PM zmanalex if you want a new box, alternatively find a gearbox repair shop.
  2. Can't wait to see that in the flesh
  3. If Kim sees this ^................................
  4. You just like reading my build threads Yes I have a Mini to finish - also a loft conversion and a 350 Roadster to do - If I was doing them I probably wouldn't be dithering about what I should / should not be doing / buying My life is on hold at the moment everything is waiting for something else to happen - then you find yourself on Piston Heads, next thing you know your looking at GTR's Nice to hear everyone's opinions though Knowing me I'll do nothing for a while then make a decision and have to live with it EDIT: Or copy Ian and change my car more often than my socks EVERYONE likes reading your build threads, now give those builders a rocket up the jacksie and stop lolly gagging around
  5. It was featured in this year's calendar Stan, still looks stunning
  6. MTFU and make a decision Oh, this probably hasn't helped much has it.......................How long have you been in this state of indecision? Most unlike you I hasten to add. It seems to me young Christopher, that you have to decide if having a GTR outweighs modding a 370, if it does then throw your heart and soul into modding Kim's car. Problem solved. GTR = Great car finished and nothing else required. Kim's car = modding project, should keep you busy and I believe you still have a mini to finish? Would keep most of us satisfied me thinks? All IMHO of course
  7. Now locked as requested
  8. .946 litres so on the refill Chromatic has put in 4.73 litres. on the draining it amounts to very nearly 6 quarts (5.919) Sounds to me like the last refill someone just tipped in 6 x 1 quart bottles.
  9. You can do mine soon if you like Jim
  10. Bloody waster!! (not you Pete)
  11. Doughnuts
  12. I love this place, that is all Sent from my Zed using Nangkang tyres front, RE040's rear
  13. Are you living in Scotland now?
  14. It says it runs but is the engine and box shagged? Vandal damage indicates it's possibly had an absolute ragging, obviously more to it than meets the eye.
  15. Good luck chaps
  16. I worry about you Jimbo
  17. Ha ha, you added that quickly
  18. Well he was at my place
  19. He has always looked good to be fair Sent from the golf club... really?
  20. Or is this him?
  21. You'd have to ask the member who sent me that, oh, he's not in the picture
×
×
  • Create New...