Jump to content

glrnet

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    22,235
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by glrnet

  1. I've been using it lately
  2. Look out Annie!!!! ^
  3. Are you sure it wasn't one of these beauties:-
  4. You will be if you visit the right member
  5. No, shame he disapeared, nice guy.
  6. Those who know will know what I mean
  7. The bets bit of kit used to be Pogo Alert made by Origin bit Road Angel bought the company promising a "multi product offer" but no Pogo's have been since early 2014.
  8. Now the clown is back
  9. My Snooper is a piece of carp too!!! Anyone else got something good to recommned?
  10. So the 200sx was much like the owner then!!
  11. glrnet

    Wales 2015 or 2016

    Tidied as discussions are currently taking place.
  12. glrnet

    Corvette C6

    You asked for that one Andy
  13. glrnet

    Corvette C6

    Good grief.
  14. Thanks for the help guys and those who PM'd me. I love this place
  15. And now this!!!! http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-28962239
  16. So sorry to hear this Matt, thoughts are with you.
  17. Sounds like the world has lost one of it's top gun tutors wtf!!!
  18. PM Doogyrev Annie
  19. Guys, I'm starting a contract in Carluke next week, driving up but will fly home on Friiday and fly back up again the following Monday. Given where Carluke is and your superior knowledge of traffic problems etc should I fly to and from Glasgow or Edinburgh? It seems about the same distance give or take a few miles but on the map Edinburgh looks the better bet, unless you know differnet of course. (oh, will be flying Friday evening and early Monday morning) Thanks in advance for any useful advice
  20. Absolutely fine, trust me if it wasn't it wouldn't be on my car No drone over 50 or so. Where are you based?
  21. Thanks BM ^
  22. Behave!!
  23. Here you go:-
  24. Joy and I watched a video explaining it, I'll see if I can find it.
×
×
  • Create New...