Jump to content

AliveBoy

Members
  • Posts

    6,670
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by AliveBoy

  1. Ass lights?
  2. I believe that there is an "ipod hack" floating around on the forum if you wanted clearer sound but with the same kit you currently have. Just search for "ipod hack" and there's a DIY thread
  3. How many June's do you know and any luck ? Does she come once every year?
  4. You'll need them for the MOT, I'm taking mine off sometime but then I'll reconnect them come mot time
  5. http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/68678-headlight-washers-disable/page__hl__%2Bheadlight+%2Bwashers
  6. Well, you must be some sort of genius to do that! Awesome work, really well made and love the dimming to 50%, thats what makes a good mod, so good that you can't tell it was home brew
  7. Balls, I don't have any mental bodywork to attach the earth to
  8. AliveBoy

    350z cats

    Careful, Doogy is in Canada, and you just said many things to him under the "eh" pretence...
  9. i am sure between us both we can sort it. Would you fancy posting a cheat sheet guide to this? Looks like a good mod.
  10. Number 1 is the worst you could get on a zed! I'd have to take your keys off you if those arrive on your door step! Number 2 in red would look good.
  11. Make sure you send an invite out then
  12. Now I'm really confused. Here is a 2005 (July) U.K roadster for sale, although it doesn't have Rays it is clearly a GT as it has leather and heated seats . http://www.motors.co...61436&imageNo=1 Pete Mine is a 2004 GT without rays and has 6 buttons on the wheel. Yes....but your car doesn't appear to be a roadster . Pete Whoops, sorry!
  13. I didn't notice anything with mine, I just wanted more carbon on the car in all honesty. Once it started to get on for a year or so old you could see the resin was going yellow so I took it off. Mine was on a black roof and it did look quite nice, but it never looked "right", it was always missing something. When I walk past it in a pondering mood I'm often tempted to re-fit mine as now the car is lower and has more stuff it might look better, but then I see the yellowing and leave it there
  14. I have one in my hallway you can get a mould from if you like. been off the car for over a year and sat doing not a lot...
  15. my normal is 22 average speed of 26mph.
  16. Unfortunately you're emailing them about a specific part, so they take it as "great, they've broken theirs and need it replaced quickly so lets get the Vaseline out"
  17. Welcome! I presume you'll be at the southern motor show in Gosport in August?
  18. All Zed's are tempting if by gold you mean: Snap it up! Welcome along all the same.
  19. Now I'm really confused. Here is a 2005 (July) U.K roadster for sale, although it doesn't have Rays it is clearly a GT as it has leather and heated seats . http://www.motors.co...61436&imageNo=1 Pete Mine is a 2004 GT without rays and has 6 buttons on the wheel.
  20. Just re read the original posts. its 1 single resistor of 2.2 ohms which I now have 100 of I will also just use the 1 Thanks for humering my stupidity!
  21. Thread hijack: have you put the resistors in series or parallel? I know it doesn't really make a difference, just curious as to what others have done
  22. Thats so cool! Wonder if they do a garage version....
  23. I suppose (I'm no legal eagle so don't count on me for this) depending on the severity, they COULD sue for slander? If someone had sent an email out saying "so and so is only moving us to a new office so that he gets 100k in his back pocket" you're basically accusing him of embezzling money to however many people that are in the conversation. If that gets forwarded on to other people maybe not in the company (ie you or us!) it could be seen as purposefully damaging the name of the individual or the company. Taken from some random website: "You can prove defamation on your word alone, even though it is always better to have some confirming evidence. (a letter, a memo, an e-mail, statements from fellow employees confirming the defamatory remarks about you, etc.) You can testify in court as to statements made by others about you. This means that the "hearsay" rule does not apply to the testimony in court which repeats defamatory statements.made out of court. You do not have to prove damages in defamation cases. Damages are presumed. This means that you do not have to testify that you were emotionally destroyed or had to see a psychiatrist or other mental health specialist or doctor." I think you'd have to come across a nasty judge for this to happen, but people have been given massive punishments for smaller things on places like twatter. Suppose it all depends on how many people were involved and how nasty the individuals who feel aggravated by it.
  24. The user only has pictures of an S14A other than this Z. I knew I recognised the car, just couldn't remember a username!
  25. Spotted on some guy who liked one of my pictures on Instagram's profile page... Edit: forgot picture!
×
×
  • Create New...