Jump to content

AliveBoy

Members
  • Posts

    6,670
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by AliveBoy

  1. Unless they are smelling their own farts or drinking their own pee Quoted because it genuinely made me laugh, that is all
  2. Renault sound: Mercedes
  3. More toro rosso: It's to stop the massive launches of cars in impacts and to stop the potential ingress of a high nose into the side of a car in a crash, the original rule for this produced the step noses, this was designed to end that. The high noses are better both looking and better aerodynamically but only the tip needs to be low, so for the best results a penis nose is ideal
  4. Close up of the Sauber front end.
  5. I was very interested to read that lotus' nose doesn't breach the "one nose" rule as the right side is longer than the left, meaning that the longer one is considered the end of the car and thus the only nose!
  6. Much phallus. So droop.
  7. Got a picture? I can't help but think something may have gone wrong?
  8. Pics or it didn't happen flex
  9. If the drive wheels are off the floor that won't matter
  10. Awesome, I still have all the trim and speakers in it too, so that all weighs a ton! Thanks
  11. Was just reading back to see how you drilled the spot welds out and saw this What type of drill bit did you use? I'm looking at doing all the gubbins from behind the seats as there's a lot there. Do you think it would be worth the hassle? Thanks
  12. Gone already
  13. Chock the wheels and you'll be fine
  14. Glad they did it well, I know MANY people who have used them. Their work is very impressive.
  15. Sauber is the prettiest so far!
  16. I suppose the unveiling car might not be real? Apparently they've just sent another teaser shot out via BlackBerry messenger to anyone who has subscribed to their "channel".... Don't have a blackberry so I can't post it I'm quite impressed that they did a filming day and not one even partial picture has leaked.
  17. I thought it sounded ok! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk I quite liked it haha Mercedes have released this teaser shot:
  18. This is the Ferrari F14 T, aka, the Ferrari Fiat This year is going to be ugly!
  19. Ah ok, thanks guys
  20. Surprised Will hasn't been on here today?
  21. Absolutely, i would hate to be under that much scrutiny each and every day of my life! God knows why any of these lottery winners go public. I am sure quite a few on here work with very wealthy people and in my past i have too and i can safely say on the most part, in my experience, they are most miserable bunch of soulless ******* i have met. If thats what you get from being rich i wouldnt want it at all. This is exactly why I'd pick something like formula drift, you get to compete in the pinnacle of your sport, but away from it you're just a normal guy. Walking around a supermarket no-one is going to know you from the next guy. A lot of the people who would know your name wouldn't recognise you anyway as they've only ever seen you with a lid on
  22. Pro drifter in the states, with a successful business to pay for it and fall back on afterwards. Just being able to afford to properly drift once a month would be ok for me
  23. Too true The Force India is definitely the prettiest yet, probably because we haven't seen it's nose yet
  24. And watch where they catch themselves out, then you shouldn't do the same. Also, remember what it is you're driving, last year at Trax I watched a saxo try and outbrake a 911, the 911 took the corner nicely whilst the saxo went into the kitty litter and ended the session for everyone.
  25. I found BC coilovers actually improved the ride of my 350, the reason being, that when they were on soft, they were nice and comfy. When they're on hard they're good for the driving. The standard suspension is trying to do both jobs and is crashy and not great. It only takes a minute or so to swap the suspension from hard to soft.
×
×
  • Create New...