Jump to content

AliveBoy

Members
  • Posts

    6,670
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by AliveBoy

  1. So would a 350z or an RB30 :cloud9:
  2. AliveBoy

    Front wheel!

    Can lend some of the non rays short term if you're despirate. I'm in Woking, so not too far from you guys
  3. Guilty of these: And sometimes need to remember this:
  4. Check out this one! The guy doing it has done a cracking job on the bodywork. Still in progress and looking wiiiide! http://www.driftworks.com/forum/drift-car-projects-builds/167083-srx8-2012-13-project-11.html#post2441546
  5. A lot of spoilers have 2 sets of leg mounting points at different widths.
  6. EBay item 220904019331
  7. Looks like an upturned snowboard. It's nice, but personally I prefer the look of the "traditional" bgw.
  8. Wax/rainx the window and you won't need a rear wiper
  9. If anyone wants to donate part of a Japspeed one I'll happily be the tester of how it looks on the 350 I'll chuck some stickers on with your name/face on the. Car too
  10. I'd leave the bumper bar there just incase
  11. I'm wanting to do my rear bumper like that, but then have the bottom so it's held on with velcro. Then if I knock it on anything it will fall off it also then won't take my lights with it
  12. I bought the mrs to be 2 punnets of chicken wings
  13. oooh! You clever M13KYF
  14. Tarmac! There's SUCH a likeness! I see why you say mini you
  15. Did you home spray those handles? It looks like a bloody good job!
  16. Fixed for you! You *Insert bad word of choice here* Hahah! Bring it back Nope! What's done is done! (and I'm on the phone now so I can't )
  17. Fixed for you! You *Insert bad word of choice here*
  18. Image removed to protect grundy225's eyes
  19. Link?... Some of it is NSFW, I'm not responsible for any of it! 196 pages too http://www.driftworks.com/forum/other-chat/42847-show-us-your-wags-lol-nsfw.html
  20. Paint.net it does it ok, just imageshack added a background when I uploaded it
  21. There's a thread on driftworks called "Show us your wags" it's basically really really bad soft porn
  22. I'm doing this
  23. You the little on in the middle?!
  24. I went as rocky haha! I won't dig the pics out
×
×
  • Create New...