Jump to content

AliveBoy

Members
  • Posts

    6,670
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by AliveBoy

  1. ^^ Not really, people use their own combination of parts for their own "kits" Currently I just have the nismo rear spats. I used to have a diffuser similar to the tarmac one bit it was too close to the floor and got smashed into oblivion. Got a pic of yours Luke?
  2. Better?
  3. Took me ages to join those 2 pages together
  4. What about a Mercedes Unimog?!
  5. But he's just jumped ahead by one whole car... duh! To then cut across another lane, to then leave the junction Well yeah! Needs to stay in the German car lane for as long as possible, can't move into the inferior car lane for too long. He might get infected with "moral standards" or "poorness"
  6. Could that be 3?
  7. But he's just jumped ahead by one whole car... duh!
  8. One would be permanent live and the other would be for the ignition so it only turns on when the car is running. Putting them into 1 can save the hassle of the permanent live and draining the battery So shall i just try each one and see which one is just for the ignition? The standard headunit has two power cables, one for the radios memory and then the ignition for everything else, they SHOULD correspond on the cars connector block to the radios connector block. So if the radio only needs one power input, they may have been joined to make this happen.
  9. One would be permanent live and the other would be for the ignition so it only turns on when the car is running. Putting them into 1 can save the hassle of the permanent live and draining the battery
  10. Do you have the make/model etc for the headunit? you might be able to download the manual from the manufacturers website, they normally have a wiring diagram in them which will tell you the starting pin of each wire. If you then trace it forwards to the connector block and label them up we might be able to help more.
  11. I THINK that the one labelled mute is something like a car phone/ external navigation/tablet jobby to be wired into. It shouldn't be needed unless you have one of those.
  12. I think Williams have done a Sponsorship deal with Martini, its Martini that will announce it after this weeks test as they want the cars in Italy for the launch, that's what I have been told anyway, but who knows. Good news for them with Petrobas money. Be good to see them and Massa do well this year. The Martini deal has been announced, its the Martini livery on the car which people are debating
  13. Good luck with that sir
  14. I'd say go for an uprated one, as not only will it offer better filtration, you can clean it every year and avoid buying new paper ones. For the sake of £30 you can't really go wrong.
  15. I'd probably recommend not driving over potholes But as above, drop link, ball joint or banana arm would be the normal suspects.
  16. If you purely want some more noise you'll want an induction kit, although you won't really hear it that much. Its really just engine bling for a lot of people
  17. More good news for Williams: Williams have announced a "new multi-year partnership agreement" with Brazilian oil company Petrobras. The deal, which covers a technological collaboration as well as sponsorship, reunites the pair following an 11-year partnership that started back in 1998. It also comes in the wake of Felipe Massa's arrival at Williams - the Brazilian currently his country's only driver on the F1 grid. The team's new FW36 was noticeably shy of sponsor logos when it debuted at Jerez three weeks ago; Williams are, however, refusing to comment on speculation that a major deal with Martini will also see the Italian drinks company's iconic striped livery feature on the car this season.
  18. I can't suggest on what TO choose, all I can say is do NOT pick the toyosports one. I've never tried it myself, but there has been a few threads recently where people have been asking for help with them. Either CS above or Tarmac Sportz will be happy to help
  19. +1. I had Issue 1 & 2 of "The Terminator" comic books that where released in the 90's ~ really thought they would be an easy sale and I'd get some good money for them but it took me ages to sell them and I was happy in the end just to get rid of them. GLWTS HAMLNJ. I recently bought a comic on ebay for 99p. It was Batman the brave and the bold issue 104 from 1972 in ok condition! GLWTS HAMLNJ
  20. Is that why Dblock vanished after you had a disagreement with him? :scare:
  21. You can only backdate tax for 14 days, after the 14th I think you're good to tax for the next month
  22. Someone I work with is a Black belt 4th Dan in Tae Kwon Do? Means nothing to me
×
×
  • Create New...