Jump to content

AliveBoy

Members
  • Posts

    6,670
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by AliveBoy

  1. Yeh thats the co-op funeral care building right behind him. is that where you work?
  2. Flames because your car is hugely powerful = mega cool, internet winning points Purposely mapping the car wrong to create flames or fitting a flamer kit = mega rubbish
  3. The time has come We are turning into the new civic owners
  4. 1. Spat - Blue 2. Cal - Red 3. Lmc-Blue 4. Lyndzzz - Blue 5. Ceejay - Red 6. Briggsybriggs1-blue 7. Paddy - Blue Ignore me, just making the list so it doesn't annoy me
  5. They won't change that. Too many people would leave. I got a feeling they will want to incorporate the friends list though - Just like it does with our phone books, but with FB friends list.... Which will leave me with less contacts!!! :surrender: You'll be ok, they'll do it with phone contacts too, like a joint one. It's the same with Instagram, it tells you if a FB contact joins, but doesn't make you follow them and you don't have to have fb to use instagram
  6. If the 370z ones work these might be an option. I can't see that they'd be TOO different? http://www.mishimoto.co.uk/nissan-370z-silicone-air-intake-hose-kit.html
  7. I'd wait for bizz to develop his own, he hasn't got enough lock with the ones he bought in from the states so will be creating his own range of more effective bits
  8. I want one so I can look F&F, just have no real need
  9. They won't change that. Too many people would leave.
  10. I don't hate FB for what they are, just I hate FB for what it is Came off it about 18months ago - Same crap everyday 'I'm currently eating, I just got out the bath, I'm going to cook dinner etc' Then everyone's checking it 24/7 - There is more to life that FB And.....P!ss off Matt for what ever you are about to say ..... I need say no more
  11. Nah not yet, wanted to see if there was anything you guys wanted me to include How much is the only one I want you to include
  12. Profit is irrelevant but I must admit when I first heard this I thought a decimal point was missing and even then I struggled to understand how an app was worth 1.9bn considering I've never had to pay anything and it's ad free.... Where is ANY revenue coming from?! It's not free, they were very clever. They had the app for free until it took hold and got really popular, now its free for the first year and then you have to pay for it. Its a bit like drugs, get people hooked, then start charging them. (I'm NOT a dealer!! ) Supposedly they make a million EXTRA cash EACH day! I have no idea how they calculated the figures though
  13. Masses of speakers, fibreglass and tiny engines in Fast Car! There was boobs though... you win some, you lose some
  14. I was thinking this It has taken them since the weekend to reply!!! Stuff like this makes me not want to give companies my money, but it would be me losing out so it's a tough one
  15. Really hacks me off when companies do that! ANSWER THE QUESTIONS!!!
  16. Banzai ship worldwide if you subscribe I normally read Banzai or Jap Performance, I used to read Redline until it demised and then fast car until I realised that slow cars being made to look fast isn't fast...
  17. The guy who did, was rejected for jobs at both Twatter and Facecrack in 2009, bet they wish they hadn't done that now
  18. You can call in via Woking if you want en route to Bournemouth, I'm just round the corner from McLaren
  19. my picture will work
  20. Bragging rights Is there a difference in quality or looks about it? What's the difference in price for the two as well? Quality is about the same, price is a huge difference as you'd be lucky to find a genuine one this side of the pond Yes price is a big difference, in fact I still have my Original Chargespeed to sell, which I need to do pretty soon as I'm sure RT Performance are getting tired of looking after it for me. Well now I look rather silly
  21. Supposedly Renault had to change something in the engine packaging not long before Jerez, as Adrian Newey likes a tight compact packaging it caused them more problems than the rest of the teams. With a few proper runs they'll get it right.
  22. Bragging rights Is there a difference in quality or looks about it? What's the difference in price for the two as well? Quality is about the same, price is a huge difference as you'd be lucky to find a genuine one this side of the pond
  23. He had sideskirt ones done too http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/70341-jables-vents-are-in-the-rite-places/
  24. I was moving them to the wider position when I noted the stress fracture
  25. The back of my car in two of its old guises
×
×
  • Create New...