Jump to content

AliveBoy

Members
  • Posts

    6,670
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by AliveBoy

  1. Leave the wrap 6 weeks for the paint to harden or the wrap could damage it
  2. I find scalpels or those snap off knives are best, as the wrap takes the bite off a blade quite quickly and you need it to be razor sharp.
  3. get something metal under it and gently pry it off, it's held on with poppers I believe. Just be careful as its easy to break
  4. Use heat to stretch it round the bends, the underside will always look rubbish. It takes a while to be good at it
  5. Think you might have been beaten to it Will That's the official photo from the launch..not one from Sky F1..!!! :scare: Previous page
  6. Take a 2nd look She just keeps on giving! And hopefully taking too
  7. Nice job!
  8. Website now looks cool too: http://www.williamsf1.com/Team/
  9. Think you might have been beaten to it Will
  10. Love this car, you've done well
  11. He's a legend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh ffs, 1st Ian, and now you STOP CHANGING YOUR AVATARS!!!!! Ok Harley! I ran out of like, again. See what you've done though, you've caused all this!! I gave him one for you (ooeeer!) On a side note, seen who's playing Wonder Woman? Gal Gadot
  12. DC or Marvel: DC Hero: Deadman AKA Boston Brand Villain: Nekron DC or Marvel: Marvel Hero: Iron Man (Always have! Not just from the new films!) and Captain Britain Villain: Norman Osbourne, he takes control of SHIELD! Who I'd like to see in battle? The Avengers vs The Justice League
  13. Didn't ash have one for sale?
  14. He's a legend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh ffs, 1st Ian, and now you STOP CHANGING YOUR AVATARS!!!!! Imminent avatar change coming up
  15. This link is on the Mirror website, so I'm not accountable for content etc. Nothing NSFW in the article http://www.mirror.co...twitter-3211812
  16. They didn't do it in Bahrain, because of the no drinking culture. Alcohol advertising is illegal over there, so it would probably be counter productive to have done so
  17. Don't look it to me. Same... Hmmm. I'd probably have the bolts flushed out then
  18. Williams are releasing their livery today!
  19. Tyres: Summer tyres and alloys: And for general storage I just do what StevoD posted
×
×
  • Create New...